• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Aubrey get justice?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
You could look at it. You won't, because you know that would destroy all the ridiculous pretenses you post.

You disbelieve only because that is what you CHOOSE to do, for some strange reason.
Well skippy take your proof to court and let them laugh at you too. I shouldn't be having all the fun here.

Whats stopping you?

protectionist

Governor
Beatings? Biden is your president. You haven't ever stopped losing. Suck on that.
Biden is nobody's president. He and buffon Kamala are court jester puppets, the strings being pulled by unseen tyrants. And neither of them have as much public support as a dog catcher could have gotten, if he had been a politician.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Biden is nobody's president. He and buffon Kamala are court jester puppets, the strings being pulled by unseen tyrants. And neither of them have as much public support as a dog catcher could have gotten, if he had been a politician.
Just checked...Biden is your President. Suck on that...again.

protectionist

Governor
Wow...if only you could get someone to believe you...it would save the nation. Too bad you can't.

Why is it that nobody believes you, trusts you, or likes you?
Just as in 2020, when the country overwhelmingly voted for Trump, and tyrants stole the election away from him and the many millions who voted for him, they all believe me.

Even less people support Biden, and the pathetic Harris now, but can we get past the election thieves in 2022, + the millions of illegal aliens Biden has been importing to vote for him ? That is the only question.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Just as in 2020, when the country overwhelmingly voted for Trump, and tyrants stole the election away from him and the many millions who voted for him, they all believe me.

Even less people support Biden, and the pathetic Harris now, but can we get past the election thieves in 2022, + the millions of illegal aliens Biden has been importing to vote for him ? That is the only question.
Quite the wild conspiracy theory you've cooked up to explain Trump's impotence.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden is POTUS champ. You can deny it until the cows come home but it doesn’t change a thing here in the real world. As a real American, I wish President Biden and his team all the best as they navigate through these perilous times. Americans are famous for coming through the darkest of days and emerging stronger than ever. I look forward to seeing great times again here in the good old USA........ in the very near future.

Happy New Year Sir! 2022 is going to be a great year!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So where are those ballots for Trump that would have kept him in office? I guess there were more for Biden, eh? See, that is the way it works...the person who gets the most ballots in the big states gets the job. The republicans don't seem to be able to win the popular vote. Since 1988 the republicans have won just one presidential election by both the popular vote and the electoral vote...and that was in 2004.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Good to see them get the sentences they got. Sad that "justice" doesn't restore the deceased life and that the family won't get any real relief for pain and suffering from these three hoodlums. I hope they rot in hell.