• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Biden have to bring back the DRAFT for his WAR

Wahbooz

Governor
Is it too late to put my two cents in? I hope it is, and this time no Fortunate Sons, no bone spurs, no zits on the ass, no pissing their pants and taking drugs to get out of it. Let all the bad asses in this country prove just how tough they are in a real confrontation. Just my opinion.

EatTheRich

President
Is it too late to put my two cents in? I hope it is, and this time no Fortunate Sons, no bone spurs, no zits on the ass, no pissing their pants and taking drugs to get out of it. Let all the bad asses in this country prove just how tough they are in a real confrontation. Just my opinion.
I support draft resisters, as an opponent of the state, but this is the most democratic sort of military and the one most conducive to provoking further resistance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Retired Navy Commander goes on Fox News and trashes our military and Commander In Chief……Nice guy…..TRAITOR…..Him along with lying Fox News….Bet he got paid with 30 pieces of silver. What a piece of shit…
Recruitment in Peril
CIC keeps falling down and needs learn how to salute properly
As asked, will draft come back?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No asthma either

Wahbooz

Governor
I support draft resisters, as an opponent of the state, but this is the most democratic sort of military and the one most conducive to provoking further resistance.
This is how we force politicians to rethink wars, by instituting the draft. So long as anyone of conscription age, with no way of avoiding the draft, there will be resistance to unjust wars.

Vietnam was an unjust war, perpetrated first by Truman. Rather than continue the Roosevelt policy toward Vietnam, once WWII was over, he gave the French the green light to reoccupy Vietnam. Johnson continued our involvement with the Tonkin Gulf Incident, a phony attack set off by insurgence into N. Vietnam by boats of OpLan 34A. It should never have happened.

WWII was different, and without the draft only 1% of the population would have defended the country.

Wahbooz

Governor
No asthma either
I'd go for that, unless it's a serious case. But then they could still serve, just not in a combat position. Always a need for office personnel and mess cooks.

Hell, I spent 2 years over there with a fractured vertebrae in my back, so I find some of the excuses used, such as bone spurs as pathetic.

Last edited: