• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Congress act or let railroad Unions destroy America

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone could quit then there could be no strikebreaking. The workers would quit until they won.
Pfft. They're free to quit. Any one of them or all of them

I think they'll reject the deal... We'll see Friday..they have to notify shippers of their intent by then

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If they are not free to strike, they are not free to quit. Congress breaking the strike means forcing them to work.
Why are they not Free to quit?
Let me guess, due to making more money with RR than the next job they can find.

EatTheRich

President
Why are they not Free to quit?
Let me guess, due to making more money with RR than the next job they can find.
Because they’re subject to prosecution under the Railway Labor Act unless they go back to work on the terms dictated by Congress.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
We get it, you hate working class and you want to pay them slave wages so you can have cheap shit.
How many railroad workers do you know, personally? I have several friends and family that work for UP and BNSF. One thing I can tell you...their pay is FAR from slave wages. Many make close to 6 figured a year, some over 6 figures. Most without any type of degree.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because they’re subject to prosecution under the Railway Labor Act unless they go back to work on the terms dictated by Congress.
Quit and don't go back to work on the terms dictated by Congress
Find another Job, very simple

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many railroad workers do you know, personally? I have several friends and family that work for UP and BNSF. One thing I can tell you...they're pay is FAR from slave wages. Many make close to 6 figured a year, some over 6 figures. Most without any type of degree.
Exactly........

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
That would be a prosecutable crime under our draconian antilabor legislation.
You would think the party of the working man...the Democrats...would have taken care of that...unless they don't give a shit about the working man in the first place.

EatTheRich

President
You would think the party of the working man...the Democrats...would have taken care of that...unless they don't give a shit about the working man in the first place.
They are a big-business party and have been since the days of Reconstruction when the slaveowning interest they previously represented collapsed.

EatTheRich

President
So fvck a Union Job
If Union you pay dues to be a Slave
The union gives workers the power to fight back. All workers, union or nonunion, benefit from it. In fact if the railroad workers stick together and adopt a class-struggle line, the government and the employers it represents would be compelled to knuckle under to superior power.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The union gives workers the power to fight back. All workers, union or nonunion, benefit from it. In fact if the railroad workers stick together and adopt a class-struggle line, the government and the employers it represents would be compelled to knuckle under to superior power.
IF

Dawg

President
Supporting Member