• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Congress act or let railroad Unions destroy America

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Take the Starbucks barista malcontents…move them to the RR…take the RR malcontents…move them to Starbucks. Let them all piss and moan and express raging bitterness over the “Thanksgiving” holiday.

Interesting that what occurs on a given administration’s watch is attributed to that administration’s overall effectiveness only when it’s the other guy. As always.
Looks like some sort of shit deal is being exposed. This administration supposedly secured them a great deal, something to the effect of a 21% increase, what they fail to mention is these people can never take off. That kind of sucks

It's very dramatic. In my experience a simple conversation always works.. none of this evil employer bullshit...
In my experience. You always look for a way to f*ck your employer before they f*ck you.
If you don't then you will get stuck in 2% annual raise situation. And f*ck that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So you want Biden and the government to go get involved in a squabble that lies purely in the private sector?
Dunno. Is “interstate commerce” affected by RR strikes? Shall I take you to Constitutional Law School? Or…are you merely one-lining a thread into oblivion yet again to fill that apparent void you have?

Anyway…no matter. The current administration is inoculated by (D). The buck only stops with the other.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Looks like some sort of shit deal is being exposed. This administration supposedly secured them a great deal, something to the effect of a 21% increase, what they fail to mention is these people can never take off. That kind of sucks
Yeah, it’s always something

Dunno. Is “interstate commerce” affected by RR strikes? Shall I take you to Constitutional Law School? Or…are you merely one-lining a thread into oblivion yet again to fill that apparent void you have?

Anyway…no matter. The current administration is inoculated by (D). The buck only stops with the other.
Sounds like you are whole-hearted endorsing more government regulation.