• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will the Republicans win back the House in 2022?

God of War

Governor
Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.

Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.
Let's hug it out.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.

God of War

Governor
Let's hug it out.
You think that someone who believes abortion is murder will hug it out with an abortionist? The society of Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter is gone. The unfair treatment for sexual transgressions is a thing relegated to the past. The biggest reason used to argue for abortion is gone. Fatherless children predominate and nothing society can do to change that back into a stigma. But society can change back to adhering to the call not to murder. One moral loosening allows for another's tightening.

And that is just one irreconcilable difference.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.
I agree. With the bit about "of this world" in large part. But the retreat from this world has ousted the classical American cultural values from the public square. We are as a people destitute. The public square is where we should be with our faith, family, friends, and neighbors without fail.

I agree. With the bit about "of this world" in large part. But the retreat from this world has ousted the classical American cultural values from the public square. We are as a people destitute. The public square is where we should be with our faith, family, friends, and neighbors without fail.
Culture has and will continue to constantly change. There is no need to get mad about it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump ordered his troops, that would be you, not to vote in 2022 and 2024.....if he isn't reinstated as president pronto.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Better than what we have now.

Tell us the things that are better which will matter to average Americans

Inflation? Nope!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-inflation-consumer...

Gas Prices? Nope!

Food prices? Nope!
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/get..

Housing costs? Nope!
Are U.S. Housing Prices Becoming Unaffordable?
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Housing%20costs%20u.s.%202021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=housing%20costs%20u.s.%202021&sc=1-23&sk=&cvid=C5979E70FDBA4718916C9BDFD674B027#

Car prices? Nope!
Here's why car prices are so high, and why that matters - CNN

Income inequality? Nope!
Inequality of US Income Distribution is Rising - Week In ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=income%20inequality%20U.S.%202021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=income%20inequality%20u.s.%202021&sc=2-27&sk=&cvid=49F4CB9CF95E4BD7A6BBC6BFF64C605E#

Taxes? Nope!
A new tobacco tax would break Biden’s promise to low ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=are+taxes+up+U.S.+2021+for+low+income&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=are+taxes+up+u.s.+2021+for+low+income&sc=2-37&sk=&cvid=AB75ECE9B0994AFD9DBD4139DCCB1F5C&first=23&FORM=PERE1#
For the average American, we see that lefty has made it harder to get ahead and will America continue to support lefty? Hopefully no.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Hey…look! A lefty changed the subject directly to “Trump” in this forum. What are the odds?
Because if you change it back...They won't respond back.

What are the odds? I 'd say Vegas won't make that a bet or it's like Tennis, bet 15000 to win 1 dollar.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Better than what we have now.

Tell us the things that are better which will matter to average Americans

Inflation? Nope!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-inflation-consumer...

Gas Prices? Nope!

Food prices? Nope!
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/get..

Housing costs? Nope!
Are U.S. Housing Prices Becoming Unaffordable?
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Housing costs u.s. 2021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=housing costs u.s. 2021&sc=1-23&sk=&cvid=C5979E70FDBA4718916C9BDFD674B027#

Car prices? Nope!
Here's why car prices are so High, and why that matters - CNN

Income inequality? Nope!
Inequality of US Income Distribution is Rising - Week In ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=income inequality U.S. 2021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=income inequality u.s. 2021&sc=2-27&sk=&cvid=49F4CB9CF95E4BD7A6BBC6BFF64C605E#

Taxes? Nope!
A new tobacco tax would break Biden’s promise to low ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=are+taxes+up+U.S.+2021+for+low+income&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=are+taxes+up+u.s.+2021+for+low+income&sc=2-37&sk=&cvid=AB75ECE9B0994AFD9DBD4139DCCB1F5C&first=23&FORM=PERE1#
For the average American, we see that lefty has made it harder to get ahead and will America continue to support lefty? Hopefully no.
Trump is messing with his supporters telling them not to vote in 2022 and 2024.

Trump messed with his supporters in the Georgia senate races and what happened? Georgia elected TWO (2) Democratic senators. Hahaha.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Agreed that we should be present in the public square…but the outcome of that public entity will never be a “first thing” for normal, decent folks the way that it is for the governance- and state-centric.