• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will the Republicans win back the House in 2022?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump is messing with his supporters telling them not to vote in 2022 and 2024.

Trump messed with his supporters in the Georgia senate races and what happened? Georgia elected TWO (2) Democratic senators. Hahaha.
And you bought into that?

I am voting. You cheating again?

God of War

Governor
Agreed that we should be present in the public square…but the outcome of that public entity will never be a “first thing” for normal, decent folks the way that it is for the governance- and state-centric.
I believe the founding spirit is what it takes. I think you're arguing against it to some degree. We never would have had what he had without it being normal. The government lovers need to be usurped once again and replaced with the "decent folks" you speak of.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump told his followers to not vote if the Republican party did not fix the election system by looking into the 2020 election. It is a direct threat to the establishment Republicans. A threat they need to hear. A threat that needed saying.
Lefty thinks they get a free ride. At least I have a choice. Lefty doesn't.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I believe the founding spirit is what it takes. I think you're arguing against it to some degree. We never would have had what he had without it being normal. The government lovers need to be usurped once again and replaced with the "decent folks" you speak of.
Perhaps.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.
No.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.
People lost faith in the system because they believed Trump...the most divisive president in history. What is truly depressing is that Trump worked at dividing us. He admitted he set out to discredit the media to limit the impact of what he knew was coming...negative articles about stupid shit he'd done or said.

If the American union is not sustainable it is because Trump is still leading the republican minority to believe it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump told his followers to not vote if the Republican party did not fix the election system by looking into the 2020 election. It is a direct threat to the establishment Republicans. A threat they need to hear. A threat that needed saying.
A threat that indicates just how much Trump hates democracy. He lost the election and more people voted for Biden than for him. His ego won't let him admit it and he'd prefer to continue to divide us and divide the republican party to suit his own megalomania. Sadly you don't see that what motivates him is not patriotism.

God of War

Governor
A threat that indicates just how much Trump hates democracy. He lost the election and more people voted for Biden than for him. His ego won't let him admit it and he'd prefer to continue to divide us and divide the republican party to suit his own megalomania. Sadly you don't see that what motivates him is not patriotism.
No, to force the fixing the broken election system. To restore the republic from the deviant liberals grasp.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, to force the fixing the broken election system. To restore the republic from the deviant liberals grasp.
It is broken because of Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Wood, Lindell and republican members of congress and state legislatures who continue to kiss Trump's ass and pretend there is any credibility to the claims.

For the record, every time you've posted what you claim is evidence I have destroyed it so conclusively that all you can do is run away.

write on

Senator
Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.
I'd like to think that there are enough sane Republicans- in all states- that will quell the likely-hood of threats like this.

Notice the all caps?

write on

Senator
I'd like to think that there are enough sane Republicans- in all states- that will quell the likely-hood of threats like this.

Notice the all caps?
Are you so ignorant to know that if the government wanted to inject you with whatever you think they are, that they haven't already?

It could be in the meats you buy, right?

What about can goods?

Who's doing the inspection on these plants, dammit!

You're either in a cult, or not.

o_O

write on

Senator
I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.
I was interested at first- until you went into your righteous speil- most likely c&p.

What is it about you xtians that think that you know any and everything about life but end up embarrassing yourselves?

And you wonder why people are turning away from religion?