• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will the Republicans win back the House in 2022?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.
So how do you exist with all the hatred and avoidance? Hey you know liberals make the food you eat, grow the food, process the food, stock the shelves, drive the trucks, are police, fire and emt workers. Are doctors, nurses, judges, lawyers, bankers, etc, etc. So do you live in a concrete bunker eating k rations ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Better than what we have now.

Tell us the things that are better which will matter to average Americans

Inflation? Nope!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-inflation-consumer...

Gas Prices? Nope!

Food prices? Nope!
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/get..

Housing costs? Nope!
Are U.S. Housing Prices Becoming Unaffordable?
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Housing%20costs%20u.s.%202021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=housing%20costs%20u.s.%202021&sc=1-23&sk=&cvid=C5979E70FDBA4718916C9BDFD674B027#

Car prices? Nope!
Here's why car prices are so High, and why that matters - CNN

Income inequality? Nope!
Inequality of US Income Distribution is Rising - Week In ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=income%20inequality%20U.S.%202021&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=income%20inequality%20u.s.%202021&sc=2-27&sk=&cvid=49F4CB9CF95E4BD7A6BBC6BFF64C605E#

Taxes? Nope!
A new tobacco tax would break Biden’s promise to low ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=are+taxes+up+U.S.+2021+for+low+income&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=are+taxes+up+u.s.+2021+for+low+income&sc=2-37&sk=&cvid=AB75ECE9B0994AFD9DBD4139DCCB1F5C&first=23&FORM=PERE1#
For the average American, we see that lefty has made it harder to get ahead and will America continue to support lefty? Hopefully no.
So you go off topic 6 times and use large screaming all cap letters - but you are allowed - right ? I thought this was against the rules - must not be for you :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I was interested at first- until you went into your righteous speil- most likely c&p.

What is it about you xtians that think that you know any and everything about life but end up embarrassing yourselves?

And you wonder why people are turning away from religion?
Religion is a badge of dishonesty in my book, if I see a contractor using a bible verse or a cross on their biz card I toss it away immediately. In all my years, they were the most crooked companies I had hired. If you have to flaunt your religion then you really can't be a humble servant can you..........does the bible tell you to use religion as a weapon to win a discussion on a message board - yeah ok

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Are you so ignorant to know that if the government wanted to inject you with whatever you think they are, that they haven't already?

It could be in the meats you buy, right?

What about can goods?

Who's doing the inspection on these plants, dammit!

You're either in a cult, or not.

o_O
ahhhh sheot - now you did it ! The black helicoptors will be coming to get you for letting the real truth about diet soda out in the public, the 7 ingredients in an all beef Mc'd's Hamburger, the reason you crave mcd's 1 hour after eating it. Figure it out, for 1 cop for every 50 people or so, you HAVE TO CONTROL THEM - you righties better step up the conspiracy games - weak sauce is all you got !
Do you hear that..............I think the helicoptors are circling my hay field right now !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Historically the statistics say the House should turn over. But I feel that if 80M people came out to vote for Joe (which I very much doubt happened) the House may well have gains for the Dems and maybe even the Senate. Two Republican Senators from Georgia became two Democrat Senators in a special election. Another election I don't believe to be legitimate, but if it is then Florida is likely to go bad soon.

I look around at the results the Democrats have achieved and I can't imagine violence not breaking out some time soon to save Western civilization (Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian civilization) or we become a globalist-communist welfare state with a whimper.

Our great internal struggle, being something like a civil war, if it happens, will bring all our attention inward and the international order as it is will collapse more if not entirely. America the great unreliable ally will becoming more unreliable. China will expand and likely collapse under its own weight. India will do little and Islam will be resurgent. Our $80B in equipment in Taliban hands may well roll across Iran, Iraq, and Syria and find itself on the border of Israel by the end of 4 to 6 years.

I also believe the vax has a 15% chance as time goes by to make 20% of the vaxxed very sick. Every booster taken ups that 15% by 7.5%.

I GOT TO CONFESS TO YOU THAT I HATE DEMOCRATS. I BELIEVE THEY ARE VILE PEOPLE AND I AVOID THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM AS MY FELLOW CITIZENS ANYMORE. I SEE THAT BEFORE I FELT THAT WAY THEY FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY KIND. THE DIFFERENCES ARE SO VAST THEY CANNOT BE RECONCILED. WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.
I must confess to you, I don't hate conservatives. I don't even hate republicans. I feel sorry for people like you who can't seem to realize our nation is built on diversity. We thrive on the ability to embrace all sides of an issue and understand other views. We become weaker because of people like you.

You rely on misinformation to justify your hate...for instance...the $80 billion in equipment is bullshit. That was our total contribution to the Afghan military...training, weapons, uniforms...etc. Should Trump have disarmed the Afghan army when he withdrew the 10,000 troops in 2020?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.
Hey look...Rickywawa changing the subject from the election to the bible...whodathunk it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I was interested at first- until you went into your righteous speil- most likely c&p.

What is it about you xtians that think that you know any and everything about life but end up embarrassing yourselves?

And you wonder why people are turning away from religion?
There is ZERO c&p in my post (I know it’s tough for many folks here to believe that there exist actual competent, articulate, educated people capable of framing their own thoughts and synthesizing them coherently…).

As for knowing everything, no one indicated anything of the kind other than you. I simply noted what decent people are called to value, esteem, and work for - and how we’re supposed to be oriented. This world ain’t it.

I know that is painful to those who are so materially earthbound.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
seems so... like julie, like OCF, like WriteOn...a whole bunch of people changing.... why do you focus on Rick?
because of Rick's comment related to mentioning Trump in a thread about the next two elections in which Trump is a factor.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Religion is a badge of dishonesty in my book, if I see a contractor using a bible verse or a cross on their biz card I toss it away immediately. In all my years, they were the most crooked companies I had hired. If you have to flaunt your religion then you really can't be a humble servant can you..........does the bible tell you to use religion as a weapon to win a discussion on a message board - yeah ok
This is the classic lefty ploy - attempt to shame others into keeping their faith under wraps, in a closet - because Christianity is kryptonite to those who seek to make government THE centerpiece of existence.

No sale, Don. There may be a few here thick enough to find your boilerplate compelling…but I doubt it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hey look...Rickywawa changing the subject from the election to the bible...whodathunk it.
Nope. Addressed quite literally the OP subject of the House and Senate potentially flipping. In fact, I addressed it verbatim, to the point of even repeating the OP question in my very response.

The leftists in this forum are remarkably dishonest. Do better.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Did Rick change the conversation from the elections to the bible?
Yes, did I? Or did I rather directly respond to the OP question, repeating the question…noting that I am uncertain whether the GOP will take the House/Senate, citing specific contemporary issues that will drive voter sensibility regarding GOP vs. Dem selection, and then eventually mentioning some faith-related items?

Why must you LIE so often? How awful of you.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
seems so... like julie, like OCF, like WriteOn...a whole bunch of people changing.... why do you focus on Rick?
“Seems so”?? Really, Phil? At least put up a dang fight when these lefties DEMONSTRABLY LIE.
Here is what I wrote in direct response to the OP - and it MOST CERTAINLY offered direct address of the subject:

I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate. I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.

So, while leftists change EVERY thread to “Trump” out of the gate, we are going to PARTICIPATE in leftists’ lies that direct address of the OP question is changing the subject if it, in addition to responding to the OP question in the first bloody sentence, speaks to any tangential issues.

Why do you acquiesce to idiots like this? Can’t we find a better class of idiot to humor?

Lordy, the dregs are pulling everyone down with them…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Really...there's got to be a joke in there somewhere.

Thread jacking is all day every day..it's funny you note just one poster
Again, the first sentence of my response could not have been more direct address of the OP subject. Why surrender to liars?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“Seems so”?? Really, Phil? At least put up a dang fight when these lefties DEMONSTRABLY LIE.
Here is what I wrote in direct response to the OP - and it MOST CERTAINLY offered direct address of the subject:

So, while leftists change EVERY thread to “Trump” out of the gate, we are going to PARTICIPATE in leftists’ lies that direct address of the OP question is changing the subject if it, in addition to responding to the OP question in the first bloody sentence, speaks to any tangential issues.

Why do you acquiesce to idiots like this? Can’t we find a better class of idiot to humor?

Lordy, the dregs are pulling everyone down with them…
Try reading it again..this time with sarcasm. Perhaps not with some level of perceived critical analysis applied...the threshold of which I don't know.