• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will the Republicans win back the House in 2022?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Try reading it again..this time with sarcasm. Perhaps not with some level of perceived critical analysis applied...the threshold of which I don't know.
I’m just sick to death of these insects - they even act in hives to attack others and petition mods (YOU) in solicitation of address of others (me).

Oh, and they demonstrably LIED about my post content. That crap needs slapping down. These are lousy people. They NEVER address posts or persons in good faith.

Oh well…I expect their constant lies. It was the “seems so” in the face of evidence to the contrary that rubbed me the wrong way. I’ll leave it there. These d-bags are worthy of no further attention here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, did I? Or did I rather directly respond to the OP question, repeating the question…noting that I am uncertain whether the GOP will take the House/Senate, citing specific contemporary issues that will drive voter sensibility regarding GOP vs. Dem selection, and then eventually mentioning some faith-related items?

Why must you LIE so often? How awful of you.
Lie? You did wander off topic with your sermon...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Lie? You did wander off topic with your sermon...
I responded on topic. Then - and only then - I addressed why conservatives are so much less in play when it comes to electoral politics.

So, having now dispensed with your lie that I didn’t address the subject and instead changed it, I will await your apology. Because good faith demands it, yes?

(Don’t worry - I won’t really “wait” on that. You can just shirk as always on move along to your next line of baloney - probably some redefinition of what constitutes a threadjack).

Goodbye.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I responded on topic. Then - and only then - I addressed why conservatives are so much less in play when it comes to electoral politics.

So, having now dispensed with your lie that I didn’t address the subject and instead changed it, I will await your apology. Because good faith demands it, yes?

(Don’t worry - I won’t really “wait” on that. You can just shirk as always on move along to your next line of baloney - probably some redefinition of what constitutes a threadjack).

Goodbye.
I did not say you didn't address the topic....why would you lie about it? You changed the topic by going off on the tangent of religion...which had nothing at all to do with the next election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Goodbye.
You devoted one whole sentence to the topic..."I don't know".

The rest was off topic.

I don’t know whether Dems or GOPers will take the House/Senate.

Whether or not a huge chunk of the electorate has lost faith is irrelevant to whether or not the republicans will take control. The topic isn't about whether or not the system is sustainable...it isn't about marxism or the idea that you speak for decent and normal people.

I do know that a huge chunk of the American electorate has lost faith in the system as a whole - including the very electoral system itself. It is my opinion that the American union is no longer sustainable.
How many more cycles we get through as we are currently configured is tough to predict. What the deconstructionist marxist types have going for them is that we decent, normal people tend to be more about our personal lives - faith, family, friends, and neighbors - rather than the public square. This invariably buys the lefty statist lots of time to get his infrastructure and plans deeply entrenched before seeing any significant reaction from normal, stable, decent, productive folks.

And it certainly isn't about your interpretation of the bible.

Frankly, it’s all rather Biblical. Those who are not to be “of this world” are very much less driven by temporal political order… while those tethered to the ruler of this world hang their hats on being “of this world”. They store their treasures here on this pile of dirt and rocks.

So when you criticize someone else for a comment that Trump is actually working against republican turnout in those coming elections...it flies in the face of logic, since that is exactly why the GOP will not win.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Goodbye.

Perhaps you'd like to apologize for criticizing the poster who pointed out that the GOP will lose and the reason is that Trump is telling republicans not to vote...since that was the topic of the thread. Good faith demands it...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you think that is changing the subject you are wrong.
The top post hates democrats. It is very clearly written.
I was proposing a solution to their hatred: hugs.
Ok... Seems his proposed solution was to focus on the divine and less so on the trappings of politics

A solution....like hugs was a solution

EatTheRich

President
Trump told his followers to not vote if the Republican party did not fix the election system by looking into the 2020 election. It is a direct threat to the establishment Republicans. A threat they need to hear. A threat that needed saying.
Most Americans object to a system that is fixed.

EatTheRich

President

Goodbye.
“I don’t know and I don’t care but I will tell you God isn’t on lefty’s side” isn’t on topic. It is the same canned response you give regardless of the ostensible topic.