• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will there be a Civil War in America?

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
There will be no civil war in America. Why? Because cooler heads will prevail. Not everyone on the left or the right (thankfully) hates America enough to destroy it with a civil war. Most people are law abiding citizens who abhor violence and do not wish to harm others.

My trigger finger works good too, but the only time I will use it, is to protect anyone who takes up arms against an unarmed civilian who has done no wrong.

I still marvel at the brazen braggadocio of Texans. They are in the worst real estate in America and yet they pretend like they're in paradise. Its not about the state, its about being a Texan. Now what the hell does that mean? Well, if you ask them they will talk about barbecue, music, cowboys, hunting, freedom, the republic and so on and so on. Of course everyone in the country outside of Texas laughs our asses off hearing them brag about a shithole like it was Shangri La but that does not phase them one bit. They could care less about anyone else, they just love Texas. OK, I get it. You were born there and you are proud of your heritage. But does anyone here ever hear a person born in Maine brag about their state like it was the best thing on the planet? Nope. The rest of the nation knows that home is home and if you like your home there is no need to embellish it with bullshit. But not Texans. Everything is the best in Texas, its JR Ewing and John Wayne waving the flag flying on a goddamn eagle humping a woman with hair ten feet wide bleach blonded so much you need sunglasses to look at her. I forgot the baby Jesus. Love the baby Jesus. Only people on the planet that know how to properly love the baby Jesus. And freedom? Boy they love freedom. They are free to put a ticking time bomb of a fertilizer plant near homes. Places blows up because they are so free no one inspects the place. They are so free, you still have dry counties. Dammit, I thought we were free! They are so free, you can stage a protest armed with guns every Sunday at Dealy Plaza and if you are white, the cops won't do shit. Now that is freedom. They are so free everyone is packing in case someone encroaches on their freedom which is when the freedom to be a gunslinger overcomes the freedom to actually survive. Boy are they free.

And political correctness? That is an affront on their freedom to be total [Unwelcome language removed]. Why should anyone make fun or criticize my assholiness? I want the right to say whatever I want and no one should have the right to tell me I am an [Unwelcome language removed]. Daggummit, the whole nation is succumbing to gay communism!

Now you might correctly mention that my post is nothing but a series of ad hominem attacks on the heart and soul of our nation. I confess. I am guilty of all that I accuse Texans of being. I am merely giving them a taste of their own medicine. I wish this wasn't warranted. I think we are all Americans before members of a state, members of a political party, believers in religion, commies or Jews. I just want us all to get along. I hope my post helps us get there.
Interesting your rant.

Why do you suppose so many Californians are relocating to Texas? Perhaps they're..........ignorant? Stupid? Love the squalor you so passionately describe above?

Looks like a mass exodus from San Fran to Texas. What could the reason be?

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Californians-moving-to-Texas-in-record-numbers-2289388.php

https://freebeacon.com/issues/number-californians-moving-texas-hits-highest-level-nearly-decade/

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/01/number-californians-moving-to-texas-hits-highest-level-in-nearly-decade.html

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/09/californians-comprise-largest-number-new-texas-transplants/

"According to a new U.S. Census Bureau report, of the 15 fastest-growing cities larger than 50,000 people, seven are in Texas including the top three: Frisco, New Braunfels, and Pflugerville. Frisco’s growth rate was 8.2 percent, some 11 times faster than the national rate of 0.7 percent."

Seems an awful lot of Kalifornians like Texas.

You got my meaning completely backwards, I thought NorCal was beautiful.
But great scenery doesn't make up for living with shitheads, which is what you have shown yourself to be with the rest of your post.
I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, okay? Your opinion doesn't matter.
I got all the scenery I need;

(BTW, if you meet an ass hole one day, all that means is that you met an ass hole. If you see ass holes everywhere you go, then that means you're the ass hole. Think about it.)
I will concede one nice thing about Texas, parts of the big cities are actually quite nice and filled with all sorts of different people that dilute the overall culture so much it makes you feel you are somewhere else for a nice change. As I said my rather over the top dressing down of the Lone Star State, its a terrible piece of real estate filled with proud people who would win over more Americans if they just stopped shoving the damn place down our throats. I have plenty of friends in Texas, of course everyone there is not a creep. But the culture itself breeds a certain type of attitude that I find to be disgusting. As for NorCal, lots of variety up there, much of it is filled with folks that would fit right in around West Texas.

Interesting your rant.

Why do you suppose so many Californians are relocating to Texas? Perhaps they're..........ignorant? Stupid? Love the squalor you so passionately describe above?

Looks like a mass exodus from San Fran to Texas. What could the reason be?

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Californians-moving-to-Texas-in-record-numbers-2289388.php

https://freebeacon.com/issues/number-californians-moving-texas-hits-highest-level-nearly-decade/

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/01/number-californians-moving-to-texas-hits-highest-level-in-nearly-decade.html

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/09/californians-comprise-largest-number-new-texas-transplants/

"According to a new U.S. Census Bureau report, of the 15 fastest-growing cities larger than 50,000 people, seven are in Texas including the top three: Frisco, New Braunfels, and Pflugerville. Frisco’s growth rate was 8.2 percent, some 11 times faster than the national rate of 0.7 percent."

Seems an awful lot of Kalifornians like Texas.
Real estate prices. Even a guy that grew up in Bakersfield that moved to Dallas knows there is nothing in the area remotely comparable to what they could see in a few hours drive from downtown Bakersfield.

First, I think you'll have large militias (deputized by sheriffs and governors) forming and consisting of law abiding citizens. They will be supplied by the Federal Government their munitions and rations.

Second, in the very worst case scenario, over a good period of time if necessary, the products of farms and ranches will be expropriated and paid for with IOU's and the major metropolitan areas will receive just adequate sustenance.

Third, if the violence persists under largely racial lines the military will loose biologicals targeted to racial subgroups.

All those words describing that dystopian future are just a script for a scary movie. A future like that will be much more blunt.

freyasman

Senator
I will concede one nice thing about Texas, parts of the big cities are actually quite nice and filled with all sorts of different people that dilute the overall culture so much it makes you feel you are somewhere else for a nice change. As I said my rather over the top dressing down of the Lone Star State, its a terrible piece of real estate filled with proud people who would win over more Americans if they just stopped shoving the damn place down our throats. I have plenty of friends in Texas, of course everyone there is not a creep. But the culture itself breeds a certain type of attitude that I find to be disgusting. As for NorCal, lots of variety up there, much of it is filled with folks that would fit right in around West Texas.

A

AnnieOakley

Will there be a Civil War in America?

No, fighting a war takes real men.
There are no real men on the left.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I've met you. You're not nearly as great an ass hole as you appear to be on this forum. I would encourage you to relocate to Texas unless you intend to vote when you settle in. If that's the case then I think you'll be happier in California. We already have enough whackos here trying to turn the state into a democrat landfill.

I would recommend a visit to Dallas, though...it's your turn to buy lunch.

I've met you. You're not nearly as great an ass hole as you appear to be on this forum. I would encourage you to relocate to Texas unless you intend to vote when you settle in. If that's the case then I think you'll be happier in California. We already have enough whackos here trying to turn the state into a democrat landfill.

I would recommend a visit to Dallas, though...it's your turn to buy lunch.
I am not nearly as big a one as you have been online for decades. As for Texas, I only remark about it because it is part of Texan lore to believe that it is special. It is not. BTW, I just lost my daughter to Texas, she fell in love with a good man in Houston and just drove out there. Oh well...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am not nearly as big a one as you have been online for decades. As for Texas, I only remark about it because it is part of Texan lore to believe that it is special. It is not. BTW, I just lost my daughter to Texas, she fell in love with a good man in Houston and just drove out there. Oh well...
She is Texas' gain and california's loss. I doubt you'll get her back, Texas is intoxicating. The only place that even comes close is Colorado. If they ever run the Liberals out, I might move back there. I miss the mountains. I don't expect that to happen, though. What a shame to waste such beautiful country on whackos.

She is Texas' gain and california's loss. I doubt you'll get her back, Texas is intoxicating. The only place that even comes close is Colorado. If they ever run the Liberals out, I might move back there. I miss the mountains. I don't expect that to happen, though. What a shame to waste such beautiful country on whackos.
It's intoxicating all right, like drinking 2 dollar mezcal in an outhouse. But seriously, its just too damn expensive here for young kids so I encouraged her to take a plunge. She is lucky, her boyfriend is from a good family, they live in Sugarland and have a place near Katy and on the lake in Austin. Houston became my second favorite place after Austin. We shall see how it turns out, its 75 degrees here and sunny. Houston is getting pounded today. I am hoping for the best.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's intoxicating all right, like drinking 2 dollar mezcal in an outhouse. But seriously, its just too damn expensive here for young kids so I encouraged her to take a plunge. She is lucky, her boyfriend is from a good family, they live in Sugarland and have a place near Katy and on the lake in Austin. Houston became my second favorite place after Austin. We shall see how it turns out, its 75 degrees here and sunny. Houston is getting pounded today. I am hoping for the best.
I wish her the best (I love Austin but, if they were going to give Texas an enema, Houston is where they would stick it). I can't imagine why anyone would choose to live in a shithole like California when there are so many better places to live. San Francisco is choking on the shit on its sidewalks, left by a homeless population out of control. Only the rich can live decently in the state. People are leaving faster than roaches when the lights are turned on.
Your girl is smart to get out. I told you once, a few years years ago, that your girls would probably marry cowboys from Texas one day, just because you hated Texas so much.
Karma has come back to bite you.

freyasman

Senator
Wasn't me....