• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary

Will you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
If Donald Trump is candidate against Hillary do you think he will win ? Will you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary

many people say Donald Trump is best person to beat Hillary

Hillary will be candidate for President against Donald Trump

youlv12

Council Member
If Donald Trump is candidate against Hillary do you think he will win ? Will you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary

many people say Donald Trump is best person to beat Hillary

Hillary will be candidate for President against Donald Trump

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Where's "None of the above"?
Agreed. I'd vote for the Libertarian candidate in that scenario. It's important to vote, but we're not required to vote for one of two candidates. I think many Americans, mostly those who lean Left, will hold their noses and vote Hillary, but I expect most Right leaning Americans to stay home.

Trump is the enema the GOP needs today but I will never vote for that man, he is a joke. He did tear down the fake wall the GOP has created for itself in regards to their record and for that, the nation will be grateful. His obliteration of Bush 3 was epic and he takes no prisoners. The GOP needs him to clean the house out. The amount of bull the nation has endured at the mouths of the right wing has finally gotten so high that all it took was one debate and the steaming pile fell down all over the mythology. I can't wait for him to trash Ronnie, that will be the icing on the cake.