• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wish I could make EVERY GOLD STAR MOTHER one of those as my avatar

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
if enough Jacks would step up to the plate and donate a small donation.maybe I could. That one only took about three hours to make........

:thumb:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nobody cares
Well, YES some of US do care..that's why I made this one for a GOLD STAR MOTHER that lost her only Son in Iraq...

Of course you liberals don't care, ya'll only care for our Enemy...

ya now dismissed

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nicely done.
Thx.........now I need to figure out how I want to stain it.........contrast back frame or stain it all the same......it was a heart felt project for a friend that lost her only son (only child) in Iraq.

Of course as ya see above............."nobody cares".typical liberal response.

Council Member
The problem is it's your idea and you should get the credit. I have many things that I support but I ain't here to ask you or others to support my ideas. If someone wants to that is great, but with your above statement I really don't think I will be helping you, but good luck.

I don't agree with saladin but that is his opinion. must be some bad blood there between the two of you.

Friday13

Governor
Perhaps because you didn't fully explain what it was in your TP, and the avatar is really too small to see detail. Try again...you might get a better reaction if you explain fully what you're doing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps because you didn't fully explain what it was in your TP, and the avatar is really too small to see detail. Try again...you might get a better reaction if you explain fully what you're doing.
It's a GOLD STAR MOTHER scrollsaw wood project..............hasn't been stained yet........please forgive the not finished project.can't make up my mind if I want the back frame to contrast with the front.........help me out, with your opinion......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The problem is it's your idea and you should get the credit. I have many things that I support but I ain't here to ask you or others to support my ideas. If someone wants to that is great, but with your above statement I really don't think I will be helping you, but good luck.

I don't agree with saladin but that is his opinion. must be some bad blood there between the two of you.
I don't actually need anyone's help 8............but, I can't possible make every GOLD STAR MOTHER one of these......maybe was hoping some other ol' fuk's here did scrollsaw work or some maybe would want to try it......of course.as usual, here ya are spewing BS.dismissed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe Cicero will want to donate his jack bucks to you! how about it guy?
"guy"..........why turn something good into a fuk'n stupid reply.........look fool......I just would like to make one for EVERY GOLD STAR MOTHER.ya got a problem with that........go drink bleach........(understand)

damn.....to hell........what's you're freaking problem with all the hate...........STFULDA

gabriel

Governor
3 hours times 4000+ dead soldiers?? sounds like a great way to keep you off this board. but i prefer having you here to slap around.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
3 hours times 4000+ dead soldiers?? sounds like a great way to keep you off this board. but i prefer having you here to slap around.
I'd much rather meet ya and see who slaps who...........

WHEN

WHERE

or are ya scared?

:) blood pressure is perfect....6'....196 lbs of PURE MALE............who ya going to "slap" biatch?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually it was almost 4.500 US Military killed for nothing in that stupid occupation of Iraq...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
BTW: putz..I said Every GOLD STAR MOTHER..........that's millions, not 4000............Canada math must be really pissy poor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually it was almost 4.500 US Military killed for nothing in that stupid occupation of Iraq...
Liberals ALL think and are ignorant together...........I said ALL GOLD STAR MOTHERS............

WHY DO YA LIBERALS OMIT THOSE TROOPS KILLED IN THE 'O' 30,000 TROOP SURGE IN Afghanistan? Of course ya'll only have Iraq on the brain.............how many plaques do I need for GOLD STAR MOTHERS that lost SONS/DAUGHTERS under OBAMA

F'n LIBERALS

Friday13

Governor
If the pattern weren't so detailed, I would suggest staining the detail darker than the background on the circular portion. I used to do a lot of staining, and that would be a long and tedious job. Can you post that pic in a larger size so we can see the detail clearly?

Angel of Dearth

Council Member
Dude! Scroll saw? I have a Dewalt. I made a really sweet fruit bowl out of lace wood with it and gave it to my parents.

alumberjocks.com_assets_pictures_projects_153912_438x.jpg_363134f51cf48d47da7ba284aa9b80fc.jpg

Where did you find the pattern?

Oh, and good job! Do you have a bigger picture? It's tough to make out the detail.

Wow! Are you really going to give it to a gold star mother? I think that's fantastic! I'm sure whoever receives it will love it. I'd recommend a darker background with a lighter foreground. Good symbolism. The star is the light just like her son is the light. Can you bring a little contrast to the forground as well to make the letters pop out?

Angel of Dearth

Council Member
Wow. This is one of those threads where you just have to raise a silent middle finger to the [Unwelcome language removed] detractors. S, 8, g, and any other chimpanzee with a base urge.

Do you have an org in mind for donation? Is there somebody you work for or are you freelancing?