• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

With the strike of a pen Trump increased the national debt to what?

When the national debt hits $30T you better be on your farmland with a crop or two of experience under your belt and all your capital expenditures done. The rest who aren't are as good as dead.

Colorforms

Senator
I hear M3 is $15T in the U.S.

Trump is pushing $6T into the economy. Inflation is coming! Hold onto your hat, Dolly!
A lot of this is due to governors closing down their states instead of using a more measured approach to dealing with this epidemic. Trump was put between a rock and a hard place.

A lot of this is due to governors closing down their states instead of using a more measured approach to dealing with this epidemic. Trump was put between a rock and a hard place.
We should have quarantined those over 70 and masked those under 50 and carried on with good personal hygiene. Probably still could but our leaders, our science believing, Democrat leaders are inept and lacking common sense.

Colorforms

Senator
We should have quarantined those over 70 and masked those under 50 and carried on with good personal hygiene. Probably still could but our leaders, our science believing, Democrat leaders are inept and lacking common sense.
Exactly. We could have kept everything open except the overseas travel industry, which we would have to bail out, and we wouldn't have to be looking to the government to pass out tax payer money to keep the economy going. These governors are screwing it up badly and we have to pay the price...every damn time.

Exactly. We could have kept everything open except the overseas travel industry, which we would have to bail out, and we wouldn't have to be looking to the government to pass out tax payer money to keep the economy going. These governors are screwing it up badly and we have to pay the price...every damn time.
I think Darwin is hard at work so get fit.

I'm still working. Our industry is considered an essential service. I'm not even going to look at my 401k until this is over though. No need to depress myself more than having to watch these governors destroy what was a booming economy.
Keep safe out there. Buy some gold if you have none but not if you have some already. Kinda late for gold... I don't know really... but metals are a good inflation hedge I guess.