• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

With the victory of John McRomney last night, two big congratulations are in order

GordonGecko

President
One, to CorruptBuddha, the staunch Romney supporter.

Two, to all those former BBers, who are now at PJ and won't get their former comments about Romney thrown back in their faces. :)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Still a ways to go, but I think Mitt locked it up last night.

I'm only worried about S.C.

There's a shit-ton of conservatives over there.

GordonGecko

President
Still a ways to go, but I think Mitt locked it up last night.

I'm only worried about S.C.

There's a shit-ton of conservatives over there.
I wouldn't..even if Newt or Santorum win it. At this point, SC voters may think like Iowa voters, i.e. "I don't want to be left out off the Romney bandwagon and look foolish supporting somebody who is unelectable."

StanH

Council Member
Why don't you throw their comments back in their faces? We all know Ballot Box links still work. What's the hold up?

One, to CorruptBuddha, the staunch Romney supporter.

Two, to all those former BBers, who are now at PJ and won't get their former comments about Romney thrown back in their faces. :)

Bo-4

Senator
I wouldn't..even if Newt or Santorum win it. At this point, SC voters may think like Iowa voters, i.e. "I don't want to be left out off the Romney bandwagon and look foolish supporting somebody who is unelectable."
Disagree dude. I don't think southern evangelicals think quite that deeply. Most will jump on the bandwagon eventually.. some will stay home.

But for now, they won't be able resist "making a statement".

Bo-4

Senator
And besides Stano

Even though Slate told us that the board would stay up for perpetuity.. they disabled it.

Words without a working link are always denied.

StanH

Council Member
You mean the one about me saying "who cares what Mitt Romney thinks"? I stand by that comment. I didn't give a shit what he thought. However, now is quite different. He has an active campaign for president going, making this quite a different situation.

Can you name one time when your post saving and reposting achieved your desired effect on me?

Rules, Stan...laid down by Dave.

But happy to PM your comment on Mitt to you?

Lapcat

Governor
So that now leaves you free to lie and insinuate about what you 'think' conservatives said at the fray....

or rather, your interpretation of what they said?

Rules, Stan...laid down by Dave.

But happy to PM your comment on Mitt to you?

StanH

Council Member
Oh he's gone further than that. He's gone so far as to assemble sentences from multiple posts, and putting them together in a matter that twists and deceives the poster's original words.

But he'll tell you it's OK to do that.

So that now leaves you free to lie and insinuate about what you 'think' conservatives said at the fray....

GordonGecko

President
You mean the one about me saying "who cares what Mitt Romney thinks"? I stand by that comment. I didn't give a shit what he thought. However, now is quite different. He has an active campaign for president going, making this quite a different situation.

Can you name one time when your post saving and reposting achieved your desired effect on me?
Well 1. "now is quite different"....always is, isn't it, Stan? Same for Lapcat.

2. Sure, lots of times. First big one was where you said Charlie Rangel's big legal bills showed he must be guilty of something....and then I re-posted it when PALIN came out with how much HER legal fees were.

Or when you tried to defend Glenn Beck from charges that he was lying about holding the Washington Inaugural....and then Glenn himself had to come out and admit it was a lie.

Or when you claimed Obama "said the Bush tax cuts were evil"...then when asked to present a QUOTE of him saying that you had to say "That was the GIST of what he meant".....which contradicts your usual demand for "Is that what ____ said?" for completely accurate quoting with no inferences.

Or my personal favorite....when you used the FAKED Time Maganzine cover about "Global Cooling". :D

GordonGecko

President

Lapcat, I will happily send you the quote in its entirety and the link (which Stan assures us will work) via a PM.

Here at the Public Forums (not the private ones), we have nothing but our words as to what was or wasn't said on BB, per Dave's ruling.