• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woke spoiled brats quit, rather than focus on the work.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
We've already seen what these freaks call "racial mockery". The severely mentally ill think Dr. Seuss books are a mass racist conspiracy. It's not real, it's mental sickness.

Dump them. Easily replaced. Just like you, true Democrat.
Did you not read the article? They made a list of Asian and African names to ridicule. Hardly the great doctor.

Your ability to form good comparisons are severely lacking.

Hey, I remember now. Aren’t you someone who ridiculed corona only to later on catch it? Well... suffice to say...anyone can see how bright you are.

Mick

The Right is always right
Did you not read the article? They made a list of Asian and African names to ridicule. Hardly the great doctor.
What names under what context? See left winger, this is where you keep going belly up. You have no idea what it is even discussing. Fool.

Your ability to form good comparisons are severely lacking.
Says the guy who parades around as "truerepublican" but is leftist nut. ROFL. Pot meet kettle.

Hey, I remember now. Aren’t you someone who ridiculed corona only to later on catch it? Well... suffice to say...anyone can see how bright you are.
Yikes. So "catching corona" now has something to do with intelligence? No wonder left winger have been piling up body bags in their lefty states for the past year now. Morons.

Lulz

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
When you work for a company you're paid to produce a product, service or whatever the company provides to its customers.

The company is owed, by implied and or written contract to receive the paid for services from said individual.

Political activities that disrupt the workplace, product or customers, social justice warriors or even religious zealots all can be disruptive in the workplace and can and should be controlled for the general well-being of the workplace.

For instance...

We've already seen what these freaks call "racial mockery". The severely mentally ill think Dr. Seuss books are a mass racist conspiracy. It's not real, it's mental sickness.

Dump them. Easily replaced. Just like you, true Democrat.
What did they say about their customers?
Give us the exact quote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
Yes, lefty is about defunding police. Hence, why blue cities have crime problems. Slowly figuring this out?
You say get rid of bad cops and don't replace them.
Which means you're the one who is calling for exactly what you right-wingers label as defending the police.

Spamature

President
Defund the police is against entire police departments. You really not understand your own drivel?
According to you it is.
Entire police department that will now have far fewer members, because wingers like you call for firing cops without replacing them.

Mick

The Right is always right
According to you it is.
Entire police department that will now have far fewer members, because wingers like you call for firing cops without replacing them.
What are you babbling about? Is defund police about reducing police DEPARTMENTS or not? You left wingers like to push nonsense and then when humiliated by the horrific things you support you just lie and deny it.

I'm sure if you cry enough there is a Biden voting mod that will save you from embarrassment here.

protectionist

Governor
Defund the police is against entire police departments. You really not understand your own drivel?
Yeah ? And who proclaimed that ? The word defund can mean anything from reducing funding by a penny to total funding reduction. Personally, I don't care where on the spectrum it falls.

I don't want my police dept to be defunded even one cent. I'd like to see their budget increased, including military equipment like tanks.