• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woke spoiled brats quit, rather than focus on the work.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Generally losing a third of your work force is not good for business. Management should be out of a job soon.
Management didn't choose to quit. These people chose to leave cuz they didn't want to follow company policy, and if they quit and don't ask for welfare, they can have some respect for standing up and paying the price for what they believe in, however I suspect they are gonna be asking for some, nay demanding compensation for quitting.

Companies and the Federal government can and do set standards or guidelines or specifics in the case of my work for an airline company, the federal government did determine what I had to say.

What this will come down to is lefty will think it is unfair cuz their policies weren't suppose to apply to the woke. This is a complete backfire for the woke. Unfortunately the woke thinks they get to determine what you say and they got bit....By their own people.

Drumcollie

Base Camp: Jason Fried....Ernest Kim...Carlos Segura

Money to CandidatesFRIED, JASON
CHICAGO, IL 60622
37SIGNALS02-25-2007$250Obama, Barack (D)
CHICAGO, IL 60622
37SIGNALS10-24-2007$250Obama, Barack (D)
CHICAGO, IL 60622
37SIGNALS02-06-2008$250Obama, Barack (D)
CHICAGO, IL 60622
37SIGNALS03-30-2008$1,000Obama, Barack (D)
CHICAGO, IL 60622
37SIGNALS03-30-2008-$1,000Obama, Barack (D)
Money to CandidatesSEGURA, CARLOS
CHICAGO, IL 60622
SEGURA INC08-26-2002$1,000Bayh, Evan (D)
Donor Lookup • OpenSecrets

In 2006, the company announced that Jeff Bezos had acquired a minority stake via his personal investment company, Bezos Expeditions.[9][10] The same year, Jason Fried, 37signals CEO, was included among MIT Technology Review's TR35 honoring technologists and scientists under the age of 35 for their ground-breaking inventions and research.[11]

Basecamp (company) - Wikipedia

The woke policing the woke. This is hilarious. I have been saying democrats will eat themselves, and here we go.

Freakin' hilarious

Drumcollie

Really ?
last day at the company. I joined over 15 years ago as a junior programmer and I’ve been involved with nearly every product launch there since 2006.
— Sam Stephenson (@sstephenson) April 30, 2021

I resigned today from my role as Head of Marketing at Basecamp due to recent changes and new policies.

I'll be returning to entrepreneurship. My DMs are open if you'd like to talk or you can reach me at andy@detroitindie.com
— Andy Didorosi (@ThatDetroitAndy) April 30, 2021

I’ve resigned as Head of Customer Support at Basecamp. I’m four months pregnant, so I’m going to take some time off to build this baby and hang out with my brilliant spouse and child.
— Kristin Aardsma (@kikiaards) April 30, 2021

I have left Basecamp due to the recent changes & policies.

I’ve been doing product design there for 7yrs. The last 3yrs I led the iOS team working alongside @dylanginsburg and @zachwaugh — they are the best .

If you need a product designer, please DM or email me: hi@conor.cc
— Conor Muirhead (@conormuirhead) April 30, 2021

After nearly 8 years, given the recent changes at Basecamp, I’ve decided to leave my job as an Android programmer there. Will eventually be looking for something new, so please feel free to reach out / RT. DMs open.

Thank you all for your support and kindness. It means a lot. ❤
— Dan Kim (@dankim)
April 30, 2021
Who will they sue? Jeff Bezos?

And many of those very employees who quit en masse were the ones who contributed to the toxic culture. Go figure

Though I thought I read they took a package, so I guess their moralizing isn't sacrosanct
Do you know what the company was calling their customers?
If you don't, then how do you know you wouldn't have quit with them?

And many of those very employees who quit en masse were the ones who contributed to the toxic culture. Go figure

Though I thought I read they took a package, so I guess their moralizing isn't sacrosanct
also what is the difference between moralizing and having morals?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you know what the company was calling their customers?
If you don't, then how do you know you wouldn't have quit with them?
The article says that the employees of said company including many of those who quit contributed to a list of funny names that they called their customers

I don't need to know the list of funny names that they themselves created that then calls them to quit their own jobs.

What I said was they received a package. So I'm feeling like maybe they're high and lofty morality isn't so high and lofty considering theyd take the buck

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
also what is the difference between moralizing and having morals?
In this instance I think it's the difference between preaching a certain line but then caving and taking a dollar despite the so-called outrage. If one were so moral and so outrage they'd walk away without the buck don't you think

EatTheRich

President
If there are good jobs available (especially in the Joe Biden MASSIVE JOB LOSS ECONOMY), management should be able to replace those entitled neckbeards easily.
You know unemployment has dropped by 5% since Biden became president in January, right?

reason10

Governor
Do they have anyone better to replace them?
During the amazing record setting Trump economy, where high paying jobs fell from the sky and even minority unemployment numbers were at historic LOWS, it might have been a problem replacing these workers.

in less than 100 days, Joe signed executive orders that put about a MILLION people out of work, in various industries, (most notably domestic energy sources). It might be easier to find qualified applicants today.

Certainly, there is no shortage of the idiot neckbeards with useless masters degrees in sociology or even lesbian dance theory, who would love ANY kind of job that didn't involve dealing with a basket of french fries every minute of their work day. I'd imagine those Woke idiots are probably easily replaced, thanks to the disastrous hit to the economy Joe has perpetrated.

For the Wokies who screwed up, FRIES ARE DONE.

reason10

Governor
Like cops who quit because they can't get away with torturing suspects, right ?
Cops don't torture suspects. They merely make arrests and make the streets safe.

if a suspect resists arrest and tries to kill the cop, then the cop has every right to defend himself/herself.