• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Women need to have abortions because of inflation under Biden

reason10

Governor
Sorry, boys and girls. This didn't come from WorldNet Daily, CNN, or some other tabloid rag. This is from a Democrat.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-katie-porter-women-need-to-be-able-to-have-abortions-due-to-bad-inflation-under-biden?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Democrat Katie Porter: Women Need To Be Able To Have Abortions Due To Bad Inflation Under Biden
1652548901378.png

Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) said during an MSNBC interview Wednesday night that the skyrocketing inflation that is happening during President Joe Biden’s administration is one reason why women need to be able to have abortions.

When asked during an appearance on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell how inflation compares to the issue of abortion on the campaign trail, Porter said, “Well, I don’t think they compare, I think they actually reinforce each other.”

“So the fact that things like inflation can happen and it become more expensive to feed your kids and to fuel your car, is exactly why people need to be able to be in charge of how many mouths they’re going to have to feed,” Porter said. “So I think the fact that we’re seeing this jump in expenses, that we’re seeing people having to pay more in the grocery store, pay more at the pump, pay more for housing, is a reason that people are saying, ‘I need to be able to make my own decisions about when and if to start a family.'”

I couldn't possibly make that up.

Oh, a couple of points:

1. Do you left wing idiots even know what an abortion is? Do you think it is some magical pill, maybe from the fountain of youth? It's the deliberate dismembering and destruction of a human baby.

2. If it is more expensive to raise a family, here's an original idea: Don't have children. Don't engage in the activity that creates these inconvenient little human beings. If you have to, if you are a total animal with no control whatsoever, at least use birth control.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Sorry, boys and girls. This didn't come from WorldNet Daily, CNN, or some other tabloid rag. This is from a Democrat.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-katie-porter-women-need-to-be-able-to-have-abortions-due-to-bad-inflation-under-biden?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Democrat Katie Porter: Women Need To Be Able To Have Abortions Due To Bad Inflation Under Biden
View attachment 70310

Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) said during an MSNBC interview Wednesday night that the skyrocketing inflation that is happening during President Joe Biden’s administration is one reason why women need to be able to have abortions.

When asked during an appearance on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell how inflation compares to the issue of abortion on the campaign trail, Porter said, “Well, I don’t think they compare, I think they actually reinforce each other.”

“So the fact that things like inflation can happen and it become more expensive to feed your kids and to fuel your car, is exactly why people need to be able to be in charge of how many mouths they’re going to have to feed,” Porter said. “So I think the fact that we’re seeing this jump in expenses, that we’re seeing people having to pay more in the grocery store, pay more at the pump, pay more for housing, is a reason that people are saying, ‘I need to be able to make my own decisions about when and if to start a family.'”

I couldn't possibly make that up.

Oh, a couple of points:

1. Do you left wing idiots even know what an abortion is? Do you think it is some magical pill, maybe from the fountain of youth? It's the deliberate dismembering and destruction of a human baby.

2. If it is more expensive to raise a family, here's an original idea: Don't have children. Don't engage in the activity that creates these inconvenient little human beings. If you have to, if you are a total animal with no control whatsoever, at least use birth control.
1. Not a baby. A fetus or embryo which are distinguished from a baby by requiring the (parasitical and hostile in the case of an unwanted pregnancy) use of someone else’s body (with or without her consent) before it can develop into a baby.
2. Exactly. If for whatever reason it is wrong for you to have a baby, don’t engage in the activity that makes babies (gestation). Use some form of birth control such as abortion.