• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Women should understand that they aren't so much being prohibited from getting an abortion...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
.... rather OUR doctors are being prohibited from performing them.

My body, my choice?

Our doctors, our choice.

Abortionists beware in becoming murderers.
Hilarious...."Our doctors, our choice"? What makes them yours?
Sounds pretty authoritarian to me.

Doctors are not going out and forcing women to have abortions. They are honoring a woman's choice to end a pregnancy. That is the decision to be made by a woman related to her own body. Not by politicians sucking up to right wingers like you.

Oh, and by the way....what republicans are doing is also outlawing morning after pills that would not involve a doctor to perform an abortion.

God of War

Governor
Tying the hands of doctors by prohibiting them from upholding their moral obligations to patient autonomy and providing the best possible care is an atrocity.
The practice of medicine is regulated. Supposed to be. Think of euthanasia. Think of pharmacy (off label treatment). There is a whole field of ethics that regulates medical practice as to what is ethical and not. So this whole "atrocity" claim of yours is just so much emotional claptrap with no basis in medicine.

God of War

Governor
They are ours because they always have been. They get medical licenses after medical school for a reason.

Doctors are not going out and forcing women to have abortions. They are honoring a woman's choice to end a pregnancy. That is the decision to be made by a woman related to her own body. Not by politicians sucking up to right wingers like you.
Murder is not a choice.

Oh, and by the way....what republicans are doing is also outlawing morning after pills that would not involve a doctor to perform an abortion.
Stopping implantation is reasonable to me. Should be to the vast majority of women too. They are 50% of the voters so I'm sure it's going to work out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They are ours because they always have been. They get medical licenses after medical school for a reason.

Murder is not a choice.

Stopping implantation is reasonable to me. Should be to the vast majority of women too. They are 50% of the voters so I'm sure it's going to work out.
You define murder your way. I leave it up to the pregnant woman to decide if she wishes to continue a pregnancy. In fact, if the fetus is incapable of to survive without continued use of the woman's uterus, it isn't murder to discontinue the pregnancy. The uterus belongs to the woman. Not the fetus.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Murder is not a choice.

A medical license does not imply ownership of the doctor, any more than a driver's license implies you are now the property of the government...

You are one very strange individual.

God of War

Governor
You define murder your way. I leave it up to the pregnant woman to decide if she wishes to continue a pregnancy. In fact, if the fetus is incapable of to survive without continued use of the woman's uterus, it isn't murder to discontinue the pregnancy. The uterus belongs to the woman. Not the fetus.
Sorry, murder is murder.

God of War

Governor
So you are the property of the state government who issued your driver's license?
Dude...that is simply nuts.
Dude, are you black to be talking about property like that. Like a fixation? The point is clear unless you are like usual going all autistic on a topic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude, are you black to be talking about property like that. Like a fixation? The point is clear unless you are like usual going all autistic on a topic.
You claimed doctors belong to "us" because they have a license. I just asked if that extends to everyone who has any sort of license?

EatTheRich

President
The practice of medicine is regulated. Supposed to be. Think of euthanasia. Think of pharmacy (off label treatment). There is a whole field of ethics that regulates medical practice as to what is ethical and not. So this whole "atrocity" claim of yours is just so much emotional claptrap with no basis in medicine.
What principle in medical ethics permits forcing people to undergo dangerous medical procedures against their will?

reason10

Governor

Ordering the death of a child to prevent a high school slut from looking fat in a prom dress is even more authoritarian. Some would call it monstrous.

Abortion techs (since there's no way they could be called doctors, not after this holocaust) get PAID to dismember human beings and suck them into a sink. And they are doing this to a HUMAN BEING, not a woman. It's not her fuckkkkgin body. It's a baby.

Not only is that a flat out LIE, it ignores the history of that pill.
Back in 1980, when that pill was first introduced, a lot of people were opposed because it gave a lot of mothers cervix cancer in later years.
I did a search for the morning after pill and Republicans, and as usual was swamped with a bunch of left wing opinion rags. No reliable source could be found.

In certain red states, abortion is allowed up to six weeks.
That means a slut has SIX WEEKS to decide. One state calls it the HEARTBEAT ACT.

You monsters aren't pro choice. You are PRO ABORTION.

You are DESPICABLE.