• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woodward does it again.... CNN blows it's top over new book....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
going batshit crazy .... trump craze-ometer goes bezerk... CNN live freak out....

Biden just left Afghanistan in the shitter, and apparently cant string a sentence together...but he's a-ok

middleview

President
Supporting Member
going batshit crazy .... trump craze-ometer goes bezerk... CNN live freak out....

Biden just left Afghanistan in the shitter, and apparently cant string a sentence together...but he's a-ok

should Biden have tried to rescue Afghanistan from Trump's surrender?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Doesn't worry you that the CJCS worried Trump was unbalanced and might try to start a war to stay in power?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
dont worry.. MV is playing his silly game.. step aside.
What do you think is a game? I'm asking your opinion.

There are a couple of options...

Was Afghanistan stable as of January 20th 2021 or was it in the shitter?
If it was in the shitter, should Biden have dumped Trump's surrender and surged troops into the country to rescue it?
If it wasn't what did Biden do to cause it to go into the shitter?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think is a game? I'm asking your opinion.

There are a couple of options...

Was Afghanistan stable as of January 20th 2021 or was it in the shitter?
If it was in the shitter, should Biden have dumped Trump's surrender and surged troops into the country to rescue it?
If it wasn't what did Biden do to cause it to go into the shitter?
your silly question.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
what surrender.....oh..did you mean an agreement entered into by the former president...
Yes, the one that freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners, didn't include either the Afghan government or any human rights groups in the negotiations....the one that agreed to withdraw ALL US troops from the country by May 1st 2021 and got nothing from the Taliban in return that would have guaranteed the rights of women or an election to decide the government or any kind of power sharing agreement for the standing and recognized government...

Yeah, that surrender. Trump didn't even enforce the cease fire and that meant over 3,000 Afghan soldiers were killed and 1,000 civilians assassinated.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the one that freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners, didn't include either the Afghan government or any human rights groups in the negotiations....the one that agreed to withdraw ALL US troops from the country by May 1st 2021 and got nothing from the Taliban in return that would have guaranteed the rights of women or an election to decide the government or any kind of power sharing agreement for the standing and recognized government...

Yeah, that surrender. Trump didn't even enforce the cease fire and that meant over 3,000 Afghan soldiers were killed.
in this presidency? back with the Biden is powerless schtick i see...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
in this presidency? back with the Biden is powerless schtick i see...
So Trump's surrender had no influence on what happened in 2021? The announcement of the withdrawal by Christmas did not demoralize Afghan troops and government? The regional governors didn't seek out peace with the Taliban after realizing they were on their own?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So Trump's surrender had no influence on what happened in 2021? The announcement of the withdrawal by Christmas did not demoralize Afghan troops and government? The regional governors didn't seek out peace with the Taliban after realizing they were on their own?
back again. depends.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's not a new revelation... Trump was unhinged alright... enough for Milley to take the necessary precautions regarding protecting the nuclear football from Trump. I consider him a hero.

Updated 3:13 PM ET, Tue September 14, 2021

snip ---

Milley's fear was based on his own observations of Trump's erratic behavior. His concern was magnified by the events of January 6 and the 'extraordinary risk' the situation posed to US national security, the authors write. Milley had already had two back-channel phone calls with China's top general, who was on high alert over the chaos in the US.
Then Milley received a blunt phone call from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to the book. Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe.
Pelosi pushed back.
"What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?"
Pelosi continued, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."
According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not a new revelation... Trump was unhinged alright... enough for Milley to take the necessary precautions regarding protecting the nuclear football from Trump. I consider him a hero.

Updated 3:13 PM ET, Tue September 14, 2021

snip ---

Milley's fear was based on his own observations of Trump's erratic behavior. His concern was magnified by the events of January 6 and the 'extraordinary risk' the situation posed to US national security, the authors write. Milley had already had two back-channel phone calls with China's top general, who was on high alert over the chaos in the US.
Then Milley received a blunt phone call from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, according to the book. Woodward and Costa exclusively obtained a transcript of the call, during which Milley tried to reassure Pelosi that the nuclear weapons were safe.
Pelosi pushed back.
"What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?"
Pelosi continued, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."
According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."
I agree. The General saw his duty to our country above any loyalty owed Trump.