• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woodward does it again.... CNN blows it's top over new book....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yes, the one that freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners, didn't include either the Afghan government or any human rights groups in the negotiations....the one that agreed to withdraw ALL US troops from the country by May 1st 2021 and got nothing from the Taliban in return that would have guaranteed the rights of women or an election to decide the government or any kind of power sharing agreement for the standing and recognized government...

Yeah, that surrender. Trump didn't even enforce the cease fire and that meant over 3,000 Afghan soldiers were killed and 1,000 civilians assassinated.
Why Did Obama say he was leaving then didn't?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
So our president had an underling in the chain of command who was collaborating with China and pledged to warn an enemy of attack if for some odd reason we were to attack a nation of one billion people.

Sounds like a real coup to me. I know Democrats change their standards when it suits them, but there's no way to justify a person who would do that to their country simply because they hate the commander. If that theoretical situation happened, his dislike of Trump would cost American soldiers their lives.

God of War

Governor
So our president had an underling in the chain of command who was collaborating with China and pledged to warn an enemy of attack if for some odd reason we were to attack a nation of one billion people.

Sounds like a real coup to me. I know Democrats change their standards when it suits them, but there's no way to justify a person who would do that to their country simply because they hate the commander. If that theoretical situation happened, his dislike of Trump would cost American soldiers their lives.
Think of this too. How does Woodward get the story?

Milley didn't look the generals in the eye in the room and tell them this didn't leave the room so that the next time something as "grave" was to be done as this there'd be no precedence (2042 A.D. - "Milley did it, we can too"). In the future a general would be taking the grave decision to do this treason w/o historical backup. What Milley did is so very destructive but leaking it too. Why?

So that Milley or whoever leaked the story from that room can be the heroes that save America from Nazi man Trump. Pathetic as hell.

Bunch of c*nt generals. There are thousands of colonels who'd have been better generals but retired by the politics.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure would have been helpful if Trump had not surrendered and withdrawn most of the remaining US troops...
Biden took office 1-20-2021
Trump moved into the mansion in your head Bush use to live in

2500 troops in Afghan and not one was killed in 2020
Senile Joe pulled them before others "I must leave and walk out"
Teleprompter controls Joe

Woodward is topic