• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

World Health Organization praises President Trump's Leadership in Kung Flu panic

reason10

Governor
Read 'em and weep.

World Health Organization director praises Trump's leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic

The head of the World Health Organization on Wednesday praised President Trump for his leadership in handling the novel coronavirus outbreak and said the president is "taking responsibility" for leading the United States' response to the global pandemic.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the United Nations health agency has repeatedly called for the heads of state to lead a "whole of government" response to COVID-19 and said Trump was leading by example.

"That's exactly what he's doing, which we appreciate because fighting this pandemic needs political commitment," Tedros said during an afternoon press briefing in Geneva.

APPLE SECURES 10 MILLION MASKS FOR US HEALTH CARE WORKERS

Tedros said he and Trump had recently spoken and that the president is "doing all he can."

"I believe that kind of political commitment and political leadership can bring change or can stop this pandemic," Tedros said.

During the virtual press conference, Tedros called COVID-19 "Public Enemy No. 1," and warned that if some countries don't get serious about putting safety measures in place, the world could see thousands of additional casualties.

That's why the death toll will not be as high as the Obama HNIC virus.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Read 'em and weep.

World Health Organization director praises Trump's leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic

The head of the World Health Organization on Wednesday praised President Trump for his leadership in handling the novel coronavirus outbreak and said the president is "taking responsibility" for leading the United States' response to the global pandemic.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the United Nations health agency has repeatedly called for the heads of state to lead a "whole of government" response to COVID-19 and said Trump was leading by example.

"That's exactly what he's doing, which we appreciate because fighting this pandemic needs political commitment," Tedros said during an afternoon press briefing in Geneva.

Tedros said he and Trump had recently spoken and that the president is "doing all he can."

"I believe that kind of political commitment and political leadership can bring change or can stop this pandemic," Tedros said.

During the virtual press conference, Tedros called COVID-19 "Public Enemy No. 1," and warned that if some countries don't get serious about putting safety measures in place, the world could see thousands of additional casualties.

I hope it isn't as high. Luckily, the world pushed trump to react. This wasn't a democratic hoax as he said it was and not something that would be "here today, gone tomorrow". We muscled him into this. Today we will climb past 1,000 deaths and the rate is still increasing. People need to self-isolate and if they don't, as a whole, the numbers will soar way past H1N1.

Economically, we didn't see this type of job loss and market drop from H1N1. That's too bad.

reason10

Governor
I hope it isn't as high. Luckily, the world pushed trump to react. This wasn't a democratic hoax as he said it was and not something that would be "here today, gone tomorrow". We muscled him into this. Today we will climb past 1,000 deaths and the rate is still increasing. People need to self-isolate and if they don't, as a whole, the numbers will soar way past H1N1.

Economically, we didn't see this type of job loss and market drop from H1N1. That's too bad.
He didn't say the Kung Flu was a hoax. You're LYING again.
The numbers will not soar past the HNIC virus because we have a competent president who didn't sit on his fat ass and wait for six months to respond.

Also, the Kung Flu isn't as deadly as the HNIC virus.

Trump is the right man for this job, PERIOD.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The numbers will not soar past the HNIC virus because we have a competent president who didn't sit on his fat ass and wait for six months to respond.

I didn't say he said that. You can't read.

This isn't over, you don't know if it will surpass 12,000. It very likely will, but hopefully it does not.

The Kung Flu has a fatality rate in the US of 942/65,440 = 1.4%. H1N1 has a fatality rate in the US of 12,500/60,000,800 = .02%. These are facts, backed by numbers. Apparently you can't do math, either.

Last week we had the largest increase of new unemployment filings in our history by over 4 times the previous record. And that wasn't during swine flu, it was in 1982. That's an absolute failure by our president, especially since you say this isn't as deadly as H1N1. Pathetic.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

the one common denominator in most liberal posts, is their need to continually lie about things like this, even though it is easily dis-proven.

CNN’s Jake Tapper said President Trump did not call the coronavirus a “hoax,”

No, Trump didn't call the coronavirus a 'hoax'

What's True:
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

What's False:
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Your exact words... "This wasn't a democratic hoax as he said it was "

Trump called the Democrats reaction to him a 'hoax'. Learn to write.

I am sorry and apologize for my leftist base. Especially the 80 I.Q. ones. They get beat in the head with this repeatedly. But they are incapable of learning. They embrace ignorance for political reasons.

His exact words.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.
What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry and apologize for my leftist base. Especially the 80 I.Q. ones. They get beat in the head with this repeatedly. But they are incapable of learning. They embrace ignorance for political reasons.

His exact words.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

What's True
What's False

Goddamn. you'd think everyone would be past the word play..

thanks for the true/false.

now, back to the play on words...

o_O:oops::eek:o_O

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Your exact words... "This wasn't a democratic hoax as he said it was "

Trump called the Democrats reaction to him a 'hoax'. Learn to write.
What I said was exactly right. I know just the word "hoax" gets your ilk triggered though, LOL!! Read through the tears. :)

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
What I said was exactly right. I know just the word "hoax" gets your ilk triggered though, LOL!! Read through the tears. :)
so you admit Trump called the politicization of the Chinese Virus by the Democrats 'their new hoax', and never once called the Chinese Virus or the pandemic itself 'a hoax'.

Glad you finally came around.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
so you admit Trump called the politicization of the Chinese Virus by the Democrats 'their new hoax', and never once called the Chinese Virus or the pandemic itself 'a hoax'.

Glad you finally came around.
I never said he did. Wipe the tears and look at my original post. Lol....

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Read 'em and weep.

I apologize my low I.Q. base for politicizing this. We can't help ourselves.
Doom and gloom - except when there's good news. So it won't get covered as much.
All to protect our liberal hides and 'orange man bad' beliefs.

EatTheRich

President

The case-fatality rate is more than 100 times as high. It is all but impossible that this won’t kill more Americans than the 2009-2010 flu ... epidemiologists’ most likely estimates are 200,000 in the U.S. and 57 million worldwide.