• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

World In Midst of Carbon Drought (w/ Prof. William Happer, Princeton University)

God of War

Governor
Interesting that it takes a doubling of CO2 concentration recursively to increase by another set amount (say a degree celsius). Take it from an atomic physicist who makes CO2 lasers.

God of War

Governor
Freeman Dyson has an opinion too. Makes the point that mathematical modeling is good for understanding climate but not as much for predicting climate for an obvious reason.

God of War

Governor
@EatTheRich

These videos represent the rather dry nature of real science and I suspect it is why, or at least in large part, they have not gotten any commentary.

You on the left need not pretend anymore that science is a thing with you people. It isn't. I'd rather be called a science denier because the underlying insinuation is that there is understanding and debate going on.

I'm calling the left not science deniers but rather science liars.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
These videos represent the rather dry nature of real science and I suspect it is why, or at least in large, they not gotten any commentary.
Perhaps folks here don't trust that the videos are worthy of their time. That's time that people can't get back. Every member here knows how to find videos themselves if that's what their interested in. Personally, I rarely watch videos posted here or click on links. I can find all of that myself if I am interested without using PJ as the middle man.

God of War

Governor
Perhaps folks here don't trust that the videos are worthy of their time. That's time that people can't get back. Every member here knows how to find videos themselves if that's what their interested in. Personally, I rarely watch videos posted here or click on links. I can find all of that myself if I am interested without using PJ as the middle man.
No, that isn't it.

God of War

Governor
What is a science liar?

1) Someone who lies about the science or 2) someone who lies that they are scientifically minded. These science liars worship a thing they will never ever understand.

EatTheRich

President
Who’s gonna watch 90 minutes of video telling them things they already know (because they have studied the matter in considerably more detail) to be false?