• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Worst To Best

Jack4freedom

Governor
There is no question about it.
Obama was absolutely the worst pile of feces who ever stunk up the Oval Office.
Trump is the greatest president since Washington.
Now the whole White House needs to be disinfected by multiple hazmat teams before normal people can enter the place. 80%+ of those who have come in contact with that waddling infection machine Trump are sick as hell. The secret service detail is rampant with Trump virus. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump takes a dump on the desk in the Oval Office before he goes. What a despicable pile of crap Trump truly is. How do you like them apples Jack?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Neither man qualifies as either the worst or best, IMHO.

The best? I'd go with Washington. Lincoln, Grant and Theodore Roosevelt are also contenders.

The worst? Andrew Johnson, IMHO.

Andrew Johnson once said this:

I have lived among Negroes, all my life, and I am for this Government with slavery under the Constitution as it is. I am for the Government of my fathers with Negroes, I am for it without Negroes. Before I would see this Government destroyed, I would send every negro back to Africa, disintegrated and blotted out of space.
  • Speech in Indianapolis, Indiana (26 February 1863).

And also this, of Frederick Douglas:

• Those damned sons of bitches thought they had me in a trap! I know that damned Douglass; he's just like any nigger, and he would sooner cut a white man's throat than not.
    • As quoted in Andrew Johnson: A Profile (1969), "Johnson and the Negro", by Lawanda Cox and John H. Cox; edited by Eric L. McKitrick, Hill & Wang, New York pp. 152-153.

Besides being an unapologetic racist, he was a horrific administer who did everything he could to derail reconstruction....Fortunately, he was thwarted by the Republican majority in the Congress and General of the Army Grant.
Great, informative post regarding Andrew Johnson. I also liked your top picks. That said, I would place Trump as a close second. Trumps statements were almost as incindiary for this era as Johnson’s were in his era. Both were/are real scum....Thats for sure!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a edited lie.
Trump has paid millions in taxes, more than any Democrat politician in existence today.

Only edited believes some dumbass hit piece in fake news.
why won't Trump release his tax returns as promised?