• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would New York city be in better shape

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
If Cuomo and De blasio been better prepared for a disaster, sound like they were betting on the come and lost the roll of the dice.

Now they want the Fed to come to the rescue and cover their backsides.

California is in the same boat.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If Cuomo and De blasio been better prepared for a disaster, sound like they were betting on the come and lost the roll of the dice.

Maybe they were not as prepared as they could have been. However those two states contain over 20% of the population. With the amount of Federal Taxes paid by their citizens, the Fed should definitely do whatever is possible to help them. They have more than paid their fair share.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wonder if they now wish they hadn't cut state Medicaid and shut down 16 hospitals in the city and 2 others in the state?

Lil deep state doctor told them what was coming:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Maybe they were not as prepared as they could have been. However those two states contain over 20% of the population. With the amount of Federal Taxes paid by their citizens, the Fed should definitely do whatever is possible to help them. They have more than paid their fair share.
The Federal government should treat them the same as any other state. Given California penchant for harboring illegals in what they call "sanctuary cities," California needs give back and take a submissive role. The Federal government needs to protect it's citizens, but at the state level California has failed it's citizens with that progressive liberal open border policy.

If Californians want a liberal government they can vote for one...But if they are going to keep supporting illegals they cannot have my tax dollars.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The Federal government should treat them the same as any other state. Given California penchant for harboring illegals in what they call "sanctuary cities," California needs give back and take a submissive role. The Federal government needs to protect it's citizens, but at the state level California has failed it's citizens with that progressive liberal open border policy.

If Californians want a liberal government they can vote for one...But if they are going to keep supporting illegals they cannot have my tax dollars.
Well then maybe we Californians should quit paying federal taxes, NewYork too. Then the rest of you can go fvck yourselves.

FakeName

Governor

California does not have an open border policy. That doesn't even make sense.

Quit lying.

Days

Commentator
Wonder if they now wish they hadn't cut state Medicaid and shut down 16 hospitals in the city and 2 others in the state?

There's no doubt in anybody's mind...
that we will be releasing the next SARS bio-weapon in Trump's 1st term...

...this is a comparison chart for death rate per infected for SARS2010, SARS2019, and the regular run-of-the-mill flu virus.

1585622463916.png

~the journal article it came from (Link)

Jack4freedom

Governor

Quit lying.
obviously none of these imbeciles ever crossed back into the US in Tiajuana, Otey Mesa or any other California border crossing. They get all their info from right wing Mexican hating fake news outlets.

Spamature

President

Yet your "deep state" video never bother to let you hear why he thought it would happen.

A half informed conspiracy nut is as dangerous as uniformed one.

Spamature

President

In regards to your tagline
Neither did the judge

I refuse to blame politicians of any party, or at any level, for epidemic deaths. The govenment's only legitimate role once a pathogen is identified is to coordinate reseach into a vaccine, then a cure.

in that regard, as the press has so helpfully pointed out, the CDC, NIH, and various other health bureaucracies have proven themselves more adept at political infighting, making funding requests, misrespresenting the transmission and infection risks . . .

This is a replay of how the government responded to 9/11. The bureaucracy will always place its own survival as the highest priority during any crisis.

Why do you think there are secure bunkers for bureaucrats, while the public feels lucky to get a cot in a makeshift tent in central park?

Days

Commentator
Yet your "deep state" video never bother to let you hear why he thought it would happen.

A half informed conspiracy nut is as dangerous as uniformed one.
Watch the video again, he didn't say he "thought it would happen"...

he said, "it will happen".

How do you know how informed the guy was that made the video?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Quit lying.
Do they agree with Trump's policy?

Border Report: No Current Plans to Close the Border Over ...
Mar 27, 2020 · California and several other states filed a legal challenge against the Trump administration’s decision to transfer $3.8 billion in military funds toward the border wall.

My point stands.

Spamature

President
Watch the video again, he didn't say he "thought it would happen"...

he said, "it will happen".

How do you know how informed the guy was that made the video?
And then he said he would tell the audience why. But the video did not show the why part.

He's the director of the NIAID. I suppose you have to be informed to hold that position.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor

Mar 27, 2020 · California and several other states filed a legal challenge against the Trump administration’s decision to transfer $3.8 billion in military funds toward the border wall.

My point stands.
Challenging the stupidity of the border wall does not mean "having an open border policy."

My point stands.

FakeName

Governor

My point stands.
"I think building a concrete structure sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security," said Will Hurd, a Republican congressman whose district has the longest border with Mexico.

FakeName

Governor

My point stands.
Will Hurd Isn’t the Only Texas Official Who Opposes the Border Wall
The people who represent the region oppose Trump’s plan, regardless of party.

Mick

The Right is always right
Well then maybe we Californians should quit paying federal taxes, NewYork too. Then the rest of you can go fvck yourselves.
So Republicans should quit paying taxes? What would all the mooching Democrat welfare cases do then?

Just like it came to Springfield Jasper.

Fvck America, "way of life" coming home to roost.

Watch the curve. Dog eat dog capitalism.

Days

Commentator
And then he said he would tell the audience why. But the video did not show the why part.

He's the director of the NIAID. I suppose you have to be informed to hold that position.
Nobody said he was uninformed, unless you are trying to say that. What are you trying to say?