• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would New York city be in better shape

Try conversing as an adult. I have given you several chances.

"6) Name calling is something people resort to when they have lost the debate. Name Calling is reportable and we will track who generates name call reports and decide on how long the worst abusers will be banned."

Obviously he can do it all the time here. If you see him ever, even once, blunder into a discussion? Please alert the mods.

FakeName

Governor
You were called no names. Your efforts to deflect from that nasty, poverty-ridden base you represent are well noted, however. Why did you get back up after the nasty beatdown? Facts always win. ALWAYS.
You make some decent arguments even when you are wrong and then you never fail to destroy them with childish personal insults and undeserved arrogance.

Makes you totally ineffective.

If you ever feel capable of adult conversation get back to me, otherwise don't bother.

EatTheRich

President
STATES don't pay taxes. Corporations and people do. Those people ARE Republicans. The people mooching welfare ARE Democrats.

This is the last time I post this before I pop you in the mouth with the cold, hard data on the matter. We clear?
Most people who got welfare (I imagine those numbers will go way up with the Coronavirus/depression) got it for less than 4 months. Almost all of them got it for less than 2 years. It is extra emergency rations that tides desperate people over. And those desperate people don’t vote Republican because the Republicans are the ones most openly screwing them as painfully as possible.

Unless they do, almost certainly because they are feeling screwed by the Democrats more.

If Cuomo and De blasio been better prepared for a disaster, sound like they were betting on the come and lost the roll of the dice.

Now they want the Fed to come to the rescue and cover their backsides.

California is in the same boat.
It's frustrating as someone who has lived in New York for over 20 years. After 9/11 we were repeatedly told over and over again that NY was ready for anything.

Only to find out that it's not ready for ... anything, but at least they banned plastic bags... ya know priorities.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
It's frustrating as someone who has lived in New York for over 20 years. After 9/11 we were repeatedly told over and over again that NY was ready for anything.

Only to find out that it's not ready for ... anything, but at least they banned plastic bags... ya know priorities.
I know how you feel, I grew up in California and those idiots out there got ready by banning plastic straws and building a bullet train to nowhere, who knew!

I loved California until thanks to the liberals it turned into a third world $hithole.

Stay healthy.;)