• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would you like to better understand why normal people distrust/dislike government and understand that it doesn't have our best interests in mind?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you seek more fodder for lying, you’ll need to come up with your own.
I'm challenging you to back up your hyperbolic rhetoric and you are unable to do so.

The crap you spew in your attacks are more often than not a bunch of word salad with practically no real meaning when strung together as you do.

One example of the "deconstructionist cultural marxist line" please.

Try coming up with any post of mine indicating a belief in marxism...that should make it a bit easier for you, if it were true....I'd love to know what the hell "cultural marxism" is.

The tactic of attempting the use of slanderous labels isn't new. You aren't even original.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like you’re firmly entrenched in the advocacy camp.

…with dudes, no doubt.
The tweet has nothing at all to do with my love life with my wife...but then,
I'm not the one upset by being told not to do it, but you are. I just commented on your focus on a tweet that should have nothing to do with you...did you get the tweet or did you pick up this particular reason to go on a rant from some right wing website?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I mean, personally, I am all for freedom of speech. If something is offensive, suck it up. On the other hand, I think, if I am giving my significant other a rim job, the government is probably the last place I would go for guidance. I think their time would be better spent making the streets safer for their constituents.
Right...the health department folks should start patrolling the streets.... :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"fetus may enter your mouth"
You think grown humans must be told that while having sex!!!!!!!!!
How do you Know kids aren't on the gov site?
You're a slave to gov officials////////////////
Really? Is that what you read? Time to visit the eye doctor.

EatTheRich

President
Here’s an example:

Filthy fools. Worthless, untalented, ungifted…and immoral. Oh…and they do this stuff with forcibly extracted tax dollars.

How “progressive”. Yes…progress indeed.
Normal people don’t like the capitalist government because it spends most of its resources ensuring the starvation of people in poor countries. Meanwhile it bothers you that they encourage people to make responsible decisions wrt their sex lives.

EatTheRich

President
The “government” is us. Our elected representatives. This is a democratic nation whether you like it or not. You are not above it all. You are part of it.
Being able to choose which wing of the capitalist class rules is every few years does not make this country a democracy in anything but a strictly formal sense.

EatTheRich

President
Uhhhh…that this isn’t the state’s place?

Yes indeed…Middleview was once a Perot guy and McCain guy. ~face palm~
So you would censor lifesaving medical information because you would rather see people die than see the government acknowledge diverse sexual behavior?

EatTheRich

President
That tweet is not mere question-answering. Geeze, how much of a state-apologist are you willing to be? They created a bizarre, perverted graphic. Lordy…a “peach” graphic to depict anal rimming and so forth. You leftists are nuts.
“You can’t talk of the dangers of snake poisoning and not mention snakes.”-C. Everett Koop

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1. Is it an alternative to in person sex? Yes.
2. How many kids do you think signed up for medical info via text?
How about none?

Your hatred for people offering information to help people living through the most disastrous medical event of the last 100 years is simply more about you than any real reason to criticize the officials who created that tweet.
Ivermectin anyone?

You can now take back what you said.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean you only know rimming as gay sex?
I responded to someone who knows more about rimming than I do....I guess you are more experienced as well.

Sounds like you’re firmly entrenched in the advocacy camp.
…with dudes, no doubt.

So is it your opinion that only gay sex involves rimming? I wouldn't know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ivermectin anyone?

You can now take back what you said.
Well, this is somewhat less coherent than your usual...but, ok...what does ivermectin have to do with the Oregon tweet about sex and what do you think I should be taking back?