• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would you like to better understand why normal people distrust/dislike government and understand that it doesn't have our best interests in mind?

Spamature

President
Here’s an example:

Filthy fools. Worthless, untalented, ungifted…and immoral. Oh…and they do this stuff with forcibly extracted tax dollars.

How “progressive”. Yes…progress indeed.
Here’s an example:

Filthy fools. Worthless, untalented, ungifted…and immoral. Oh…and they do this stuff with forcibly extracted tax dollars.

How “progressive”. Yes…progress indeed.
Don't tell me

Press Pause didn't work out as advertised.
So now you'll never trust govt advice again ?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your invention as usual.
Rick, I really think you stepped in it with your OP. It seems to be a silly attack on these phantom “lefty’s” you so despise and blame all the ills of the world on. Your focus on this anti rimming advice and using it to disparage these so called “leftist Marxists” in government who are generally “swishy and gay” is quite ineffective. In my 55+ years of following US politics I have never seen a large percentage of blind advocates who fit the description of brown noses and ass lickers as the new Trumpist GOP. Do you consider these whackos “swishy and gay” or “leftist Marxists”? I just don’t see where you are going with this.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well, this is somewhat less coherent than your usual...but, ok...what does ivermectin have to do with the Oregon tweet about sex and what do you think I should be taking back?
The funny thing is, my less coherent is still more coherent than anything you have ever posted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The funny thing is, my less coherent is still more coherent than anything you have ever posted.
Common tactic. Answer a question with an attack.

Your hatred for people offering information to help people living through the most disastrous medical event of the last 100 years is simply more about you than any real reason to criticize the officials who created that tweet.
Ivermectin anyone?

You can now take back what you said.

which amounts to an off the rails response to my post.