• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow ! It was a slaughter !

God of War

Governor
And you Trump lawyers and supporter are getting their pants sued off of the for spreading their lies about Dominion.

How did she respond ? Just like Trump by throwing you chumps and suckers under the bus and saying you're the crazy ones.

In a March 22 motion to dismiss in the Dominion suit, Powell’s attorneys argued that “no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact” and that they are simply “her opinions and legal theories on a matter of utmost public concern.” (In the United States, statements of opinion are protected from defamation claims if they cannot be “proven as fact” or if they use “loose, figurative, or hyperbolic language which would negate the impression that the writer was seriously maintaining” a position as fact.)
blah, blah, blah...

I don't give a shit about what this or that did or didn't do in Trumps name or not. You might but I don't.

DOMINION WILL BE SUBJECT TO ANAL PROBE DISCOVERY IF THEY SUE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SCAT.

Spamature

President
blah, blah, blah...

I don't give a shit about what this or that did or didn't do in Trumps name or not. You might but I don't.

DOMINION WILL BE SUBJECT TO ANAL PROBE DISCOVERY IF THEY SUE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SCAT.
One more time !

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

“no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”

God of War

Governor
One more time !

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

“no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”
One more time! You kicked out the poll challengers. The results in Philly, Mo-town. Hotlanta, and Milwaukee don't count. Now it is up to you to PROVE no ballot stuffing or electronic chicanery to keep the consent of the governed in the land of the free and home of the brave. Good luck.

Spamature

President
One more time! You kicked out the poll challengers. The results in Philly, Mo-town. Hotlanta, and Milwaukee don't count. Now it is up to you to PROVE no ballot stuffing or electronic chicanery to keep the consent of the governed in the land of the free and home of the brave. Good luck.
Repeat after me (And Trump's election lawyer)

God of War

Governor
Repeat after me (And Trump's election lawyer)

Repeat after me. The left worships politicians and presumes absolute belief because the left does that. Okay, you're a communalist while I'm a classical liberal individualist. That means you and Biden share one and the same brain. Trump and I don't share the same brain.

God of War

Governor
You can’t hide your glee. Don’t even try. Wear it on your sleeve.
Literally in a textual format, unless explicitly typed, you can't tell the amount of "glee" someone may or may not have on an issue. So you are attributing something you feel is there because you want to see it there. So that you can level the moral ground. Pathetic really.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Because he is a hack (and a "monkey see monkey do" liberal who can only mimic what his DNC propagandists are saying).
I wish wingers could perceive irony. I say “monkey see, monkey do” to you, and you then say the same think you me while accusing me of being a mimic.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why aren't you calling for accountability. Firings, resignations, trials.
Because we do not prosecute our military people who kill civilians from the air while seeking to protect our soldiers. I know your hackery leads you to demand a different approach as to Biden, but sane people just snicker at you people.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I wish wingers could perceive irony. I say “monkey see, monkey do” to you, and you then say the same think you me while accusing me of being a mimic.

;-)
Reusing someone's phrase in a different context isn't the same thing as "mimicking" someone - it is more aptly described as "mocking." But then, you'd know that if you could perceive, you know, irony.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Reusing someone's phrase in a different context isn't the same thing as "mimicking" someone - it is more aptly described as "mocking." But then, you'd know that if you could perceive, you know, irony.
And again, you repeat what I say while accusing me of mimicry, and you add to the irony by claiming you appreciate irony.

How ironic.

;-)