• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. President fled to bunker

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What happened to MR. Tough Guy, why didn't he stand out on the lawn and talk to his people - you know the white supremacist protesters they have been arresting ?
Had no idea so many blacks were white supremacist members...………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
hmm. tough call..

he could.. address the nation. plead for calm. call for justice and full prosecution of those cops in the Floyd matter..

he could get a [Unwelcome language removed] haircut, sit the [Unwelcome language removed] up with a straight face and do his job.. lead..
as if the animals would listen and obey

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
From what I read there was a lot of protesting outside..and numerous Secret Srv were injured.. I guess it triggered precautions..
Probably. I'm sure in certain situations - they are trained to take such actions.
More severe of a situation like 911 where Bush & Cheney were moved-basically where they don't have a say.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
my luck?

i'm not who cheers the burning down of businesses, lawlessness, and is waiting on a check..

ps. didnt vote for him... you?

Obama had a chance to calm this down. Since he says he has a voice.

But, leading from behind as always- he fanned the flames.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
dunno.

the visual is both humerous and terrifying..

that ass wipe had to flee to safety... that's got to resonate in his head at some level...
blame the victim and target of violence? Just because people are angry doesn’t give any credibility to the claim or point they’re attempting to make. Outrage isn’t virtue or any sort of reason or intellectual currency. What is the claim, and what is the evidence? Some protests have defined points, others vague undefined ones. This falls into the latter, as it’s not about the Minnesota officer anymore. We all united to condemn him and He’s been charged with 3rd degree murder. If it was just about Minnesota, it’d be done.

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor

I notice the void of complete lack of denouncement of horrible immorality that is widespread across tens of cities. That needs to be dealt with first, the innocents being destroyed and killed deserve protecion. If you ignore burning blocks down and the massive warzone violence, you have an agenda. We can get to more nuanced discussions after, but innocents need our help. Leaders on the left are refusing to acknowledge and help them by ignoring it right in front of their face because they want to defend and protect their narratives. This started peaceful, but like other of the rare bad shootings of unarmed blacks by police, once again we have complete destruction. Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minneapolis... I’m noticing a trend. Violent tendencies in the BLM movement.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
blame the victim and target of violence? Just because people are angry doesn’t give any credibility to the claim or point they’re attempting to make. Outrage isn’t virtue or any sort of reason or intellectual currency. What is the claim, and what is the evidence? Some protests have defined points, others vague undefined ones. This falls into the latter, as it’s not about the Minnesota officer anymore. We all united to condemn him and He’s been charged with 3rd degree murder. If it was just about Minnesota, it’d be done.
oh, a sizeable chunk, if not a preponderance is not about FLoyd.. it's simply anarchy for anarchy's sake..

the lashing out of the indolent and the unachieved in anger...seeking to blame what is their own fault.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Obama is quite due to this being part of his COUP

Along with Jarrett & Soros and Gang

There's Bunkers and then there's BUNKERS