• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. President fled to bunker

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Wonder if that got the issues through his thick skull

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Wonder why secret service would move him - unless they had a possible specific threat? Such as an unknown individual inside their perimeter.

Trump can't help. Think of the backlash his "both sides" got. He will just say something equally dumb.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you agree that their are professional agitators, like the autozone guy, stirring the pot ?
I believe there are agitators outside the scope of the desired peaceful protesting.

I also believe there is a huge cohort that never cared to potest to begin with..and went straight to rioting and robbery.. (i'd say 40% of what is seen in Philly is violence for violence sake.. theft for thefts sake)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Wonder what the estimate of the crowd size was/is? Perhaps there weren’t enough boots on the ground to defend against a mass attack. A “broken arrow” scenario?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder what the estimate of the crowd size was/is? Perhaps there weren’t enough boots on the ground to defend against a mass attack. A “broken arrow” scenario?
dunno.

the visual is both humerous and terrifying..

that ass wipe had to flee to safety... that's got to resonate in his head at some level...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What do you want Trump to do? Invoke the Insurrection Act? Speak?
hmm. tough call..

he could.. address the nation. plead for calm. call for justice and full prosecution of those cops in the Floyd matter..

he could get a [Unwelcome language removed] haircut, sit the [Unwelcome language removed] up with a straight face and do his job.. lead..

hmm. tough call..

he could.. address the nation. plead for calm. call for justice and full prosecution of those cops in the Floyd matter..

he could get a [Unwelcome language removed] haircut, sit the [Unwelcome language removed] up with a straight face and do his job.. lead..
No he ceded leadership to the governors.