• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

WTF!!! Navy names aircraft carrier after black mess attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he manned a machine gun at Pearl Harbor ? Lots of guys did. This is more black privilege.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/01/19/doris-miller-pearl-harbor/

A black mess attendant was a Pearl Harbor hero. Now an aircraft carrier will have his name.

jan 19 2020 It was just before 8 a.m. aboard the USS West Virginia, anchored in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, when the first torpedo hit.

Mess Attendant 2nd Class Doris Miller was deep into the day’s laundry when the blast sent one of his lieutenants racing to sound the alarm.

Miller, the 19-year-old son of Texas sharecroppers, was just two years into his naval service. He enlisted hoping to see the world and perhaps come home with the prospects of a good job. The Navy was segregated, and mess was the only duty in which black men like Miller were allowed to serve. He had no gunnery training; in the heat of battle, he would be expected to feed ammunition to the white man operating one of the ship’s .50-caliber Browning antiaircraft machine guns.

The torpedo blast destroyed Miller’s ammo that day, and he was forced to the deck, where he carried injured sailors to safety. But even without gun training, Miller knew he could do more to save his crew. He jumped behind one of the unmanned Brownings, swung it skyward and fired until his belt was empty and crew members were ordered to abandon ship.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I'm sick of everyone trying to find ways to honor blacks when very few are deserving. You say something about the truth and immediately the PC correct crowd, better known as lefty loons swing into action and Start saying white sensitivity, racism, etc. Such Bull shit, everyone needs to earn their stripes, not have it handed to them because they are black and some of the population has unwarranted guilt about things they were never involved.

I'm sick of everyone trying to find ways to honor blacks when very few are deserving. You say something about the truth and immediately the PC correct crowd, better known as lefty loons swing into action and Start saying white sensitivity, racism, etc. Such Bull shit, everyone needs to earn their stripes, not have it handed to them because they are black and some of the population has unwarranted guilt about things they were never involved.
Stormfront site down today? What stripe has Don ever earned?

Perhaps your conscience is attempting to reach you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He gave his life for America and Freedom...………………appears he earned his stripes

Last edited:

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Perhaps your conscience is attempting to reach you.
Nop, my Conscience is very clear. It is time people start speaking up about the whole Black bullshit. We have coddled them for way too long and their culture just keeps getting worse.
Blacks need to feel good about themselves and work like everyone to achieve.

Nop, my Conscience is very clear. It is time people start speaking up about the whole Black bullshit. We have coddled them for way too long and their culture just keeps getting worse.
Blacks need to feel good about themselves and work like everyone to achieve.
Oh sure, if black folk were more like you everything would be better. Whenever I wish to know more about the black community, I always turn to some white guy who's antagonistic towards black folk and "their culture" for the real scoop. Can’t imagine why your outreach efforts haven't been more successful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.