• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

WTH ? We go to jail for no mask, but looting and arson are OK?

arson.jpg

I was originally going to title this “America's Krystalnacht', but I doubted if the unread hyperleftists would even recognize the term.

In the 1930's, as Hitler came to power, he unleashed “brown shirts” to commit arson, loot, and harass Jews. The German agencies charged with protecting innocent civilians did nothing. The bureaucrats hoped to make out well as part the coming Nazi regime, and didn't want to piss off the shock troops in the streets. Instead, people went to jail for failing to wear a yellow star, the sign of submission to the new political order.

Sound familiar?

Today, America has democrat mayors, presiding over democrat police departments, who have a history going back decades of mispolicing. Riots and looting and arson now take place upon the death of any wanted felon. And the target of that anger is . . .

The Republican party??? White people? People who fail to wear a Corona mask?

Baltimore, my former hometown, has been a black majority city, governed by black mayors and police chiefs, for as long as I can remember. When a 3 time felon named Freddie Gray died at the hands of a black policeman (later acquitted), the city burned. The black mayor infamously said “give them room to destroy”. Dozens of buildings burned. Most have never reopened. The crime rate soared, and stayed high.

The same pattern is repeating itself: in Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Ferguson, Cleveland . . . decades long entrenched democrat political machines are blaming Washington DC, and Trump specifically, for the problems created under their own watch.

Back to Krystalnacht.

Brown Shirt provocateurs ramped up the violence gradually. It was only when they observed that police failed to react that they were emboldened to take more and more extreme measures. No one was arrested for arson and looting. They were given room to destroy. Ordinary citizens were cowed into “political correctness”, and support of the extremists, under threat that their own businesses would be closed, or they would be lose their jobs, or that their kids would be harassed at school, or they be branded as “jewish sympathizers”.

We are at a similar precipice today. And its not entirely Biden's fault.

It was President Trump's responsibility to send in the national guard to protect lives and property. Instead, under bad advice related to his reelection campaign, the president withdrew troops and gave rioters room to destroy. The local democrat mayors applauded. And then doubled down by telling him that even coming to their cities would result in him being blamed for the next round of violence.

Mike Pence doesn't get a pass either. He's remained silent, rather than taking a stand. Is the pointless title of vice president worth your soul, Mr. Pence? Is this how you want to be remembered by history?

Septugenarian Joe Biden has been equally useless. He was mute and comatose on the violence until a day or so ago, when his advisors assessed new polls showing he was now starting to be blamed for enabling the violence (This is really true. Google it). Let me repeat – Biden said nothing until his handlers worried it would cost them the election – and their future power, running the federal bureacracy.

Lives don't matter in America anymore. Consolidation of power does. Both parties. It's all about political gain. We are pawns in a war involving propaganda, business closures, mask orders, armed gangs, molotov cocktails . . . no matter which side of the barricades someone suddenly finds themselves on. We were manipulated into this fight.

And most of us are pretty much cowed into submission, hoping their neighbors don't turn on them, and they don't lose their jobs for saying the wrong thing.

We are about to elect (or relect) one of the most feckless, clueless presidents in our entire history. And hoping we don't get arrested for failing to wear the right mask, while entire city blocks burn around us.

Where are America's true leaders?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
View attachment 56118

I was originally going to title this “America's Krystalnacht', but I doubted if the unread hyperleftists would even recognize the term.

In the 1930's, as Hitler came to power, he unleashed “brown shirts” to commit arson, loot, and harass Jews. The German agencies charged with protecting innocent civilians did nothing. The bureaucrats hoped to make out well as part the coming Nazi regime, and didn't want to piss off the shock troops in the streets. Instead, people went to jail for failing to wear a yellow star, the sign of submission to the new political order.

Sound familiar?

Today, America has democrat mayors, presiding over democrat police departments, who have a history going back decades of mispolicing. Riots and looting and arson now take place upon the death of any wanted felon. And the target of that anger is . . .

Baltimore, my former hometown, has been a black majority city, governed by black mayors and police chiefs, for as long as I can remember. When a 3 time felon named Freddie Gray died at the hands of a black policeman (later acquitted), the city burned. The black mayor infamously said “give them room to destroy”. Dozens of buildings burned. Most have never reopened. The crime rate soared, and stayed high.

The same pattern is repeating itself: in Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Ferguson, Cleveland . . . decades long entrenched democrat political machines are blaming Washington DC, and Trump specifically, for the problems created under their own watch.

Back to Krystalnacht.

Brown Shirt provocateurs ramped up the violence gradually. It was only when they observed that police failed to react that they were emboldened to take more and more extreme measures. No one was arrested for arson and looting. They were given room to destroy. Ordinary citizens were cowed into “political correctness”, and support of the extremists, under threat that their own businesses would be closed, or they would be lose their jobs, or that their kids would be harassed at school, or they be branded as “jewish sympathizers”.

It was President Trump's responsibility to send in the national guard to protect lives and property. Instead, under bad advice related to his reelection campaign, the president withdrew troops and gave rioters room to destroy. The local democrat mayors applauded. And then doubled down by telling him that even coming to their cities would result in him being blamed for the next round of violence.

Mike Pence doesn't get a pass either. He's remained silent, rather than taking a stand. Is the pointless title of vice president worth your soul, Mr. Pence? Is this how you want to be remembered by history?

Septugenarian Joe Biden has been equally useless. He was mute and comatose on the violence until a day or so ago, when his advisors assessed new polls showing he was now starting to be blamed for enabling the violence (This is really true. Google it). Let me repeat – Biden said nothing until his handlers worried it would cost them the election – and their future power, running the federal bureacracy.

Lives don't matter in America anymore. Consolidation of power does. Both parties. It's all about political gain. We are pawns in a war involving propaganda, business closures, mask orders, armed gangs, molotov cocktails . . . no matter which side of the barricades someone suddenly finds themselves on. We were manipulated into this fight.

And most of us are pretty much cowed into submission, hoping their neighbors don't turn on them, and they don't lose their jobs for saying the wrong thing.

We are about to elect (or relect) one of the most feckless, clueless presidents in our entire history. And hoping we don't get arrested for failing to wear the right mask, while entire city blocks burn around us.

Your comments about President Trump make me wonder why you would complain about wearing a mask. You strike me as one who would sleep in the damned thing, for virtue signalling to the extreme.

View attachment 56118

Sound familiar?

Back to Krystalnacht.

Is there someone specific that isn't being charged that should be?

Your comments about President Trump make me wonder why you would complain about wearing a mask. You strike me as one who would sleep in the damned thing, for virtue signalling to the extreme.
I'm neither complaining about masks, or endorsing them. I simply object to government threats of imprisonment, fines as high as $5,000, and enlisting store clerks as the front line of enforcement.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 56118

Sound familiar?

Back to Krystalnacht.

Freddie Gray died because the police said he had a switchblade in his pocket. He died from three broken vertibrae and his larynx was crushed. You excuse his death by saying...yeah, well...he was an ex-felon.

You say Biden has not spoken out about the violence....you're wrong. This was from July.

Biden calls for violent protesters to be ‘found, arrested and tried’

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
View attachment 56118

Sound familiar?

Back to Krystalnacht.

As you know, anti-police brutality protests have been met with vicious repression, even when as in Baltimore and Portland politicians from the mayor to the president made the tactical decision to withdraw police rather than watch them get routed by protesters. Meanwhile, right-wing vigilantes have been set loose on the largely peaceful demonstrations with the full cooperation of police.

Zam-Zam

Senator
View attachment 56118

Sound familiar?

Back to Krystalnacht.

Protesters:

1598982799770.png

No mask.

No social distancing.

No one calling them out on it.