• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wyoming Republicans: The worst of the worst

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your latest psychotic delusion seems to be that I live in Wyoming, and that I’m a Republican.
Boy, I know where you live and subject was you voting for Liz when she runs for President in 2024 of in your insanity do you think only people in Wyoming can vote for her in 24!

You bugged out and posted Patriots should vote for Liz........and you lie and claim to be a Patriot

Bugsy McGurk

President
Boy, I know where you live and subject was you voting for Liz when she runs for President in 2024 of in your insanity do you think only people in Wyoming can vote for her in 24!

You bugged out and posted Patriots should vote for Liz........and you lie and claim to be a Patriot
You actually know nothing. So, you don’t even know you know nothing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I always say that REPUBLICANS ARE SCUM. Because they are. There is no low that these people will not stoop to.
Yet Dems would never go LOW
Well, they did just go lower than whale shit and fooled manchin

Democrats play Manchin for fool on permitting reform (msn.com)

My gawd, now they've even changed the name of the "Inflation Reduction Act" to 'Climate Tax and Health Act' and shitcanned IRA and you can't get any lower than whale shit.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Some of us just don’t like traitors. And then there are people like you.
The fascists who demonize those who do not subscribe to the official groupthink are the "traitors." The idea that it is traitorous to oppose an expansionist, authoritarian government is, quite frankly, well, traitorous.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The fascists who demonize those who do not subscribe to the official groupthink are the "traitors." The idea that it is traitorous to oppose an expansionist, authoritarian government is, quite frankly, well, traitorous.
The “groupthink” in question is the notion that we should be patriots and support what America has always stood for. It has not always stood for Trump. It has always stood for respecting the outcome of elections and not orchestrating a violent insurrection to overcome the result of our elections. That’s at the core of the nation’s identity. Trump and his cultists believe in Trump, not the nation. And that is traitorous. In true Orwellian fashion, you refer to opposition to your fascism as fascist.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The “groupthink” in question is the notion that we should be patriots and support what America has always stood for. It has not always stood for Trump. It has always stood for respecting the outcome of elections and not orchestrating a violent insurrection to overcome the result of our elections. That’s at the core of the nation’s identity. Trump and his cultists believe in Trump, not the nation. And that is traitorous. In true Orwellian fashion, you refer to opposition to your fascism as fascist.
LOL! You guys keep telling us "what America has always stood for" is "white supremacy." Now all of a sudden it has "always stood for" bureaucracies uber alles? Give it a rest...

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL! You guys keep telling us "what America has always stood for" is "white supremacy." Now all of a sudden it has "always stood for" bureaucracies uber alles? Give it a rest...
Let me know if you can stop lying about what I said and address what I said.

I’m not optimistic - you’re a Trump cultist.