• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wyoming voters tell CNN 'hell no,' 'absolutely not' when asked if they will support Liz Cheney

Jack4freedom

Governor
Interesting. So…when even more kids are butchering one another when such things were unheard of even in the early 90s… what do you think happened? I am genuinely curious. I’m part of the “gun rack in cars in student parking” generation. There were pretty much no shootings on campus. What happened? What do YOU think happened?
Like I said my friend, I do not see doomsday coming down the pike like you always seem to. I get around pretty much and always have. In those times I have seen major upgrades in both LA and NYC where I have spent most of my time. Same with Pittsburgh, Philly and even Chicago. There is an over abundance of gun violence these days. And a lot of homelessness too. I say, 50 years down the line these problems will be more under control. You see Mad Max world coming, I see better days. We shall see!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Like I said my friend, I do not see doomsday coming down the pike like you always seem to. I get around pretty much and always have. In those times I have seen major upgrades in both LA and NYC where I have spent most of my time. Same with Pittsburgh, Philly and even Chicago. There is an over abundance of gun violence these days. And a lot of homelessness too. I say, 50 years down the line these problems will be more under control. You see Mad Max world coming, I see better days. We shall see!
I appreciate your optimism…but you didn’t answer my question about what changed.

Cost of doing business, perhaps? I don’t care to speculate…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So loyalty to the he nation and the constitution matter less to the Trump wing of the republican party than doing what Trump tells you to do.

Sounds a lot like Germany, 1928 to 1945....or North Korea from 1948 to now.
"he nation"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Our Constitution requires that we elect Congressmen and Senators. Every two years congressmen face reelection and every six years Senators face reelection. Like a wise man once said, we get what we deserve. That said, I do not think they all suck. At this point, unfortunately 75% of the elected officials in the GOP are either zombie Trump cultists or gutless punks. On the Democrat side there are a few dozen that seem to be crazed left wing loudmouths like Maxine waters but for the most part they are pretty normal reasonable people same as always.

The same used to be true of the GOP congressional delegation. A few loudmouthed idiots like Gaetz, Jordan, Gohmert and a few dozen others but mostly sane reasonable other than them. Not so anymore. I’d also like to point out that our country has grown and prospered exponentially over the past 250 years with this system and with similar types of people representing us. Who the hell would you replace all 535 elected Federal representatives with?

I like our representative system except the fact that representation in the US Senate is grossly unfair to people who live in the most populous states like California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois and Michigan. States with more cows than people like both Dakotas, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Rhode Island, Vermont and other big square states are highly over represented in the all important US Senate. I’d like to see a few major changes in our electoral process too But all in all I think it all works pretty well.
I'd replace all 525 with people that work for a living and not a damn Lawyer

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bro, many see Mad Max coming in LA and NYC and moving in herds

Jack4freedom

Governor
Interesting. So…when even more kids are butchering one another when such things were unheard of even in the early 90s… what do you think happened? I am genuinely curious. I’m part of the “gun rack in cars in student parking” generation. There were pretty much no shootings on campus. What happened? What do YOU think happened?
What do you think happened? I think what has happened is at one time like when I was growing up it was cool to be a peace and live type guy. Over the past decade or so this heavy gun culture has become cool to kids. Gangster rap glorifying guns and white punks running around with weapons that are made to kill a bunch of people at once are suddenly very popular among kids. When I was a kid and there was a beef, we duked it out. These mass shooting have been going on since columbine in the 1990s. My guess is that the leaders of our country need to make some changes in who gets their hands on these types of weapons. Find a country that has a very low murder rate and learn from them perhaps. I just don’t see this kind of crap expanding much further before serioys steps are taken to prevent it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'd replace all 525 with people that work for a living and not a damn Lawyer
Find one in your district and help get him elected. In Bronx NY they did just that a couple years ago. They fired a well entrenched politician/lawyer and elected a young bar tender. Before she was even seated, people were insulting her, calling her names and making fun of her. Now, ass holes like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are doing whole shows based around denigrating her….Go figure

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Bro, many see Mad Max coming in LA and NYC and moving in herds
I think you guys watch to much television and read to much doomsday crap. LA and NYC are fine and will be forever. I live in LA go to NY all the time. There are no Berlin Walls around either place. Anyone who is a skittish pussy can get on Interstate 40 and skulk away. As for me, I’m staying.

That's what happens when you eat your own.

Taking the lead role in a Soviet Style persecution, why would anyone have a problem with that?

Regardless of how Cheney feels about Trump, she is a complete moron for taking part in this show trial. Anyone with half a brain can see what this is and yet she pretends she is doing the world a favor.

I hope she enjoys her upcoming TV career.

Find one in your district and help get him elected. In Bronx NY they did just that a couple years ago. They fired a well entrenched politician/lawyer and elected a young bar tender. Before she was even seated, people were insulting her, calling her names and making fun of her. Now, ass holes like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are doing whole shows based around denigrating her….Go figure
She denigrates herself every time she speaks, second only to the current Vice President she is one of the single dumbest people on earth.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think you guys watch to much television and read to much doomsday crap. LA and NYC are fine and will be forever. I live in LA go to NY all the time. There are no Berlin Walls around either place. Anyone who is a skittish pussy can get on Interstate 40 and skulk away. As for me, I’m staying.
too many of them sit around, in their walmart camo, drinking a nati light beer and boasting just how badazz they would be in times of trouble, most all would turn tail and run like baby bunnies. I agree with the old way of resolving an issue - try to talk it out, fists, then laugh about it the next day. They always say, the braggards/ bullies are the SMALLEST threat. In Shotokan Karate classes, we were trained in how defend ourselves in a knife attack - you knew immediately in how they held the knife if they were a legit threat or not, same with how they held their hands - the round house right swing - by far - is the easiest to deflect and counter neck punch.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
She denigrates herself every time she speaks, second only to the current Vice President she is one of the single dumbest people on earth.
I am sure you hurt their feelings now........ hope you are proud of yourself........LMAO

Kamala the Giant !

1659528625294.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm just posting of what media reports and of course not everyone will move from LA or NYC, but, appears many are, btw, I don't look for such reports, they just pop up and seldom do I watch TV unless a good Western is on.

IMO people moving isn't doomsday crap, people have been doing that forever even by covered wagon, Go West Young Man was the word, I did, enjoyed it but there's no place like Home. You're lucky to not be living in the city.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She doesn't need any help from anyone to see she's batshit crazy........crying through a fence for illegals when there wasn't any did help her tips.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you think happened? I think what has happened is at one time like when I was growing up it was cool to be a peace and live type guy. Over the past decade or so this heavy gun culture has become cool to kids. Gangster rap glorifying guns and white punks running around with weapons that are made to kill a bunch of people at once are suddenly very popular among kids. When I was a kid and there was a beef, we duked it out. These mass shooting have been going on since columbine in the 1990s. My guess is that the leaders of our country need to make some changes in who gets their hands on these types of weapons. Find a country that has a very low murder rate and learn from them perhaps. I just don’t see this kind of crap expanding much further before serioys steps are taken to prevent it.
when we were kids we didn't spend 24/7 playing violent video games

Freedom is not Free

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Taking the lead role in a Soviet Style persecution, why would anyone have a problem with that?

Regardless of how Cheney feels about Trump, she is a complete moron for taking part in this show trial. Anyone with half a brain can see what this is and yet she pretends she is doing the world a favor.

I hope she enjoys her upcoming TV career.
You are not watching, but formed an opinion on what people like Tucker tell you....
It is not a soviet style persecution. There is no judge. There is no jury. They do not have the authority to find anyone guilty of anything. They do not have the power to punish anyone.

Cheney and Kinzinger have shown incredible integrity by standing up to Trump. His exercise of authority over the republican party is offensive to me and should be to you.
I remember the right wing criticizing Obama for buying a home near DC because they said he was interfering in national government by not quietly going away. Somehow Trump's continued interference is acceptable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Flash
not long back leftist hated Cheney
a few weeks back leftist hated Manchin
leftist hate until the one's they hate do as they demand

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Flash
not long back leftist hated Cheney
a few weeks back leftist hated Manchin
leftist hate until the one's they hate do as they demand
I disagree with a lot of her beliefs on tax policy or government. I admire her integrity.
I don't know of anyone who hated her.

Meanwhile....you hate a long list of democrats. Real hate...not just criticism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I disagree with a lot of her beliefs on tax policy or government. I admire her integrity.
I don't know of anyone who hated her.

Meanwhile....you hate a long list of democrats. Real hate...not just criticism.
Of course you don't, you're alone in a room
I hate no democrats, I do leftist