• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yeah, they really are this stupid

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right, democrats. And they never tried to "overthrow their lawful government", that's a leftist lie. They wanted to secede, which was their constitutional right. The supposed "lawful government" refused to allow it.
So you defend the right wing conservatives of 1860 who wanted to destroy the country to preserve slavery? All the way up to 1964 the conservatives ran the south. When liberal democrats in the north passed the civil rights act over the votes of every member of congress, republican and democrat from those southern states, they started the shift to being republicans. Now the southern states vote republican and African Americans, who used to vote republican, have shifted to voting democrat.

Those are the facts....and yes, Lincoln, the first republican, wouldn't allow the southern states to secede. Are you saying he refused to allow them their constitutional right to seceded?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's a damn Lie is what it is
Covid positive people are the spreaders
vaccinated and unvaccinated
close the Border of STFU
People who have not been vaccinated are the people who end up in the hospital. If I've been vaccinated I may be exposed to the disease and may expose someone else. If they've been vaccinated, no problem...if not they will probably need to be hospitalized and die. The increase in covid are in red states that have low vaccination rates.

That is a fact. The number of illegals who have requested asylum are being tested and vaccinated and the numbers of covid positive is very low.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LMFAO..........the Biggest Bush hater in PJ just proved he's a hypocrite.........archives would prove that
As I said...compared to Trump. Actually, Trump makes you look pretty smart and a decent human being...but only when compared to him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People who have not been vaccinated are the people who end up in the hospital. If I've been vaccinated I may be exposed to the disease and may expose someone else. If they've been vaccinated, no problem...if not they will probably need to be hospitalized and die. The increase in covid are in red states that have low vaccination rates.

That is a fact. The number of illegals who have requested asylum are being tested and vaccinated and the numbers of covid positive is very low.

1.3million illegals have been tested and vaccinated is a damn lie and there's dozens of links posted to prove that.

Biden flew & bused covid positive illegals to Red states......you just proved who the stupid are

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1.3million illegals have been tested and vaccinated is a damn lie and there's dozens of links posted to prove that.

Biden flew & bused covid positive illegals to Red states......you just proved who the stupid are
What is your source for that claim? You pull your "facts" out of your ass and expect people to look past the lack of credibility and believe you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, after seeing MV down Bush for years and couldn't post w/out posting Bush in every reply as he now does Trump made me LMAO with what he posted.

Carter was the worse President and now Biden is taking that title away from him.

Voters are rightly blaming Biden for inflation (msn.com)
Every post I wrote criticizing Bush stands. Comparing Trump to Bush simply shows the decline in republican candidates....Trump is worse than any president in my 68 years.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What is your source for that claim? You pull your "facts" out of your ass and expect people to look past the lack of credibility and believe you.
It's all over the NET, uses Air Force base for commerical flights for illegals and bus stations to bus illegals, my gawd a Link was recently posted of covid Positive illegals at a Whataburger in Texas that Carholic chairty had put up in hotels.

Prove what I posted Wrong instead of posting of my "ass"........go

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's all over the NET, uses Air Force base for commerical flights for illegals and bus stations to bus illegals, my gawd a Link was recently posted of covid Positive illegals at a Whataburger in Texas that Carholic chairty had put up in hotels.

Prove what I posted Wrong instead of posting of my "ass"........go
No kiddin...a Carholic Chairty is giving burgers to illegals...