• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

yep, if rightwingnuts aren't lying about Debbie

Mytzlplk

Governor
like they do most dem women, they're making fun of her looks -- like they do most dem women as a means of last resort and retort.

If rightwingers lapped up the truth like they do falsehoods as the excessively and disproproportionately belligerent and dishonest, racist, homophobic, islamophobic, sexist -- if I may be so belligerent as to apply those well supported descriptive terms -- would it be as wrong as it is to be on the right today?

[Wasserman Schultz said that "we need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy," and then, after saying, "to answer your question," went on to say that the Tea Party is responsible in part for a decrease in civility. That is in no way the same as saying that the Tea Party is to blame for the shootings.​
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201201110014

If they weren't as grossly dishonest about things like this and about so many other things under the dark sky of the darkside, would this country be saddled with so much belligerent incivility, given it (their dishonesty) serves as the proximate cause of most of it?

How this can be reasonably denied when most of it stems from the lies they tell about this and that, remains a mystery to me. This is but one of countless examples of it as well. It's long been clear they granted their pols and pundits a license to lie freely without fear of any reprisals, which can lead to only ONE reasonable conclusion -- they know they can't or likely won't win without it. There's no other plausible explanation for it other than their conceding they are collectively, dishonest people, plain and simple. This is why I'd despise most of them whether they fit the descriptive terms above or not -- I can't stand and don't like liars of what would otherwise be this unimaginable frequency and magnitude, if we weren't living it day in and day out.

Is calling them what they so frequently show themselves to be (refer to the short list above) unjustified belligerence on par with say, chronic and frequent liars in this integrity case -- or are two apples identical regardless of one being rotten to the core, the other merely bruised if AT ALL?

What can you call the chronically, pathologically lying, or racists, homophobes, islamophobes, sexists, warmongering, torture-supporting ritghtwing scum without being labeled as uncivil or excessively belligerent? Are these trifling issues of insufficient importance to justify the outrage and belligerence their use suggests to the point of undermining the credibility or undermining the value of the arguments attached to them they lend support to?

Of course, just like with things like BHO being an infanticidal marxist muslim born in Kenya who's the terrorists best friend, they are apples unworthy of an objective and critical examination of them beyond the fact that they are both apples of the name-calling kind, to be rejected lest we suffer the same fate as Adam and Eve...

They are the same original sin we all share whether the one was ate because of hunger, and the other to willfully violate the 9th commandment -- something rightwingers do with a zeal eclipsed in size only by the master of dishonesty serves in most cases -- denial on one throne or another.

I sure hope I didn't offend anyone with my belligerence here in defense of Debbie.

"c" y'all

Mytzlplk

Governor
yet all you can do is claim it, not show it, as is always the case for those who claim it

it's just particularly amusing when your kind do

thanks for amusing me, despite that not being your intent I'm sure

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
do you perchance have some frame of reference that would help the reader quantify this scale of 'unimaginable frequency and magnitude'?

Dino

Russian Asset
Nothing needs to be "toned down" in reference to Tucson, since violent political rhetoric was in no way responsible for the act committed.

This is LYING plain and simply to make gullible dupes give the DNC money.