• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yes, Joe did release illegal aliens into US

reason10

Governor
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/leaked-border-patrol-docs-release-immigrants-us-biden-administration

Leaked Border Patrol docs show mass release of illegal immigrants into US by Biden administration
EXCLUSIVE: At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March – including a broad use of limited parole authorities to make more than 30,000 eligible for work permits since August, Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show.

The documents give a partial snapshot into how the Biden administration has been releasing enormous numbers of migrants into the U.S., often with little to no oversight, supervision or immediate risk of deportation.

There's the first article of Impeachment all ready to go.

Aiding and abetting illegal immigration.

160,000 counts.

Remember that President Trump ended catch and release.

Biden not only reinstated it, but he released unvaccinated, unmasked, untested illegal aliens who spread the Coronavirus all throughout the fruited plain.

There's the second article of impeachment

160,000 counts of attempted murder by biological weapons.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/leaked-border-patrol-docs-release-immigrants-us-biden-administration

Leaked Border Patrol docs show mass release of illegal immigrants into US by Biden administration
EXCLUSIVE: At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March – including a broad use of limited parole authorities to make more than 30,000 eligible for work permits since August, Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show.

The documents give a partial snapshot into how the Biden administration has been releasing enormous numbers of migrants into the U.S., often with little to no oversight, supervision or immediate risk of deportation.

There's the first article of Impeachment all ready to go.

Aiding and abetting ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

160,000 counts.

Remember that PRESIDENT TRUMP ended catch and release.

Biden not only reinstated it, but he released UNVACCINATED, UNMASKED, UNTESTED illegal aliens who spread the Coronavirus all throughout the fruited plain.

There's the second article of impeachment

160,000 counts of attempted murder by biological weapons.
Yeah, that never happened before now...

Despite vow to end ‘catch and release,’ Trump has freed 100,000 who illegally crossed the border

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Introspective again…eh? Over and over and over again - across all subjects, in nearly every strand. These guys own no mirrors.
Uninformed again, eh? I simply pointed out the facts in response to a narrow view of illegal immigration that the top poster seemed to think was unique to Biden....and worthy of impeachment. He even falsely claimed it didn't happen under Trump.

You show up to argue that I am only looking at one side and not both....

Your ignorance is amazing.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Uninformed again, eh? I simply pointed out the facts in response to a narrow view of illegal immigration that the top poster seemed to think was unique to Biden....and worthy of impeachment. He even falsely claimed it didn't happen under Trump.

Nope. You mowed right past the current OP subject and right into an attack/critique of “the other”…because, like for most lefties, introspection just isn’t a thing. You guys prove it repeatedly.

reason10

Governor
Washington Post? Seriously?

The source for The View?

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such morons.

Trump ended catch and release.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/10/trumps-decision-to-end-catch-and-release-stops-the/

Trump’s decision to end ‘catch and release’ stops the illegal immigration surge
Over the past five months, according to the Department of Homeland Security, roughly 14,000 more illegal aliens have been deported or returned than the number that has arrived at the Southwest border. Yes, you read that right — more illegal immigrants are being sent back across the border than are coming into the United States, a sort of “reverse surge.” And what’s the cause of this remarkable phenomenon? Simple. It’s President Trump’s decision to reverse the previous policy known as “Catch and Release,” in which illegal immigrants apprehended at the border were released into the interior of the country to await their immigration court date – a trial to which many simply never showed up.

And what you have so stupidly failed to realize is the a fact that Joe didn't just reinstate Catch and Release. That son of a bitcch spent taxpayer dollars busing those people all over the US.

That's kinda what the thread is all about. Maybe you should pay attention to some facts for a change.

reason10

Governor

You lied. You have never pointed out any facts in the entire time I've been here.

You lied.

Trump ended Catch and Release (which I've already documented with a reliable source).

And Traitor Joe transported those people all over the US. He didn't just catch and release. He spread.

Read more, post less.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You lied. You have never pointed out any facts in the entire time I've been here.

You lied.

Trump ended Catch and Release (which I've already documented with a reliable source).

And Traitor Joe transported those people all over the US. He didn't just catch and release. He spread.

Read more, post less.
The Washington Times is your reliable source? The paper founded by Sun Myung Moon?

• Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.

reason10

Governor
The Washington Times is your reliable source? The paper founded by Sun Myung Moon?

• Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.
Um,, THAT'S A LIE.

And you KNOW it's a lie.

Washington Times at most is center right. It is more balanced than the retards you cite. It is more reality than CNN and The View.

Moon? Seriously? That is a 30 year old LIE, and you STILL are pushing it.

And you wonder...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Um,, THAT'S A LIE.

And you KNOW it's a lie.

Washington Times at most is center right. It is more balanced than the retards you cite. It is more reality than CNN and The View.

And you wonder...
prove it.

EatTheRich

President
Um,, THAT'S A LIE.

And you KNOW it's a lie.

And you wonder...
It was owned by Rev. Moon and is now owned by his widow Hak Ja Han Moon who teaches that the world must become a Christian theocracy with herself as leader.

protectionist

Governor
A moderator deleted my post in response to this post claiming it had
"no content", It did have content which was this emoji >> 1635256472806.png

So just to be sure there is "content" I will ask, in words, what is your point for that post stating > "Trump has freed 100,000 who illegally crossed the border" ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A moderator deleted my post in response to this post claiming it had
"no content", It did have content which was this emoji >> View attachment 66563

So just to be sure there is "content" I will ask, in words, what is your point for that post stating > "Trump has freed 100,000 who illegally crossed the border" ?
The point being you didn't complain when Trump released over 100,000 immigrants, but here you are acting as if Biden is unique in releasing them...He isn't. No president in my lifetime has halted illegal immigration and the law states that when someone is on US soil they can request asylum. Guess what...they don't even have to cross the wall to be on us soil. If they are standing at the wall they are on US soil.

middleview

President
Supporting Member