• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yes, Pelosi is responsible for the Jan 6 disturbance

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Appears he stays up all night gethering his Trump did this and Trump did that but never on what Biden does.

Inflation is reported to enter double digits in 2022 and of course it will not be Biden's fault according to PJ leftist.
Tell us where you "gethered" that I claimed to be pals with Obama.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Video shows U.S. Capitol Police giving Jan. 6 protesters ...
https://www.worldtribune.com › video-shows-u-s-capitol-police-giving-jan-6-protesters-ok-to-demonstrate-inside-building
Analysis by WorldTribune Staff, May 17, 2021. A newly obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers instructing several Jan. 6 protesters inside the Capitol about how to peacefully ...

Video of police appearing to open doors, let protesters ...
https://www.bizpacreview.com › 2021 › 01 › 09 › video-of-police-opening-doors-inviting-protesters-into-capitol-building-is-baffling-to-say-the-least-1014206
Video footage from Wednesday's riot in the U.S. Capitol shows uniformed U.S. Capitol PoliceOfficers allegedly opening the doors of the Capitol Building and then standing idly by as the pro ...

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows
https://nypost.com › 2021 › 01 › 07 › capitol-police-hold-door-for-pro-trump-protesters-video-shows
Jan 7, 2021A Capitol police officer was seen politely holding the door for pro-Trump protesters to walk out of the building after causing mayhem that forced lawmakers to barricade themselves inside.

Video: Cops Open Barricade To Let Trump Supporters In Amid ...
https://www.dailydot.com › debug › cops-trump-barricades-video
IRL. Published Jan 6, 2021 Updated Jan 7, 2021, 5:06 pm CST. A video has emerged showingcops outside the Capitol letting supporters of President Donald Trump past a barricade without pushing back ...

There are quite a few of them out there.:)
Your first video shows a couple of cops trying to calm things down. The rioters had already fought their way into the building in several points...smashing windows and doors. A number of cops had been attacked. This happened well into the riot.

The second claims it shows police opening doors. No it doesn't. It shows a few cops clearly outnumbered and unable to turn the rioters back...

The last one does not show cops opening the barricade...it shows the cops pulling back because they are flanked. The rioters to the right of the cops make the position indefensible.

Jack4freedom

Governor
"Harmless romp"?

So you believe Trump, the commander in chief, suggested to his secretary of defense to have 10,000 guard troops ready...and Pelosi ordered the guard to stand down? Where the hell is she in the chain of command?

Trump ordered the 10,000 National Guard troops based on the RIOTS of last summer in blue states. He was fearful that BLM and ANTIFA animals would come and threaten the rally. He was right. ANTIFA was involved in the dustup in the Capitol.

Since Trump called for the rally and then feared for the potential violence...why didn't he call it off? Why did he tell his mob to go fight like hell if he knew there weren't enough cops there?

The rally was a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED exercise of the First Amendment. He had every right to be there. And that HALF A MILLION TAXPAYERS had ever right to be there and protest the illegal theft of the election.

And you are not going to get away with that fuckkkkking lie.
Trump told this crowd of a half a million people

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.
The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

NO calls for a riot. Just peaceful protest.

And AGAIN, (for the feeble minded here who have a lot of trouble with simple logic) if Trump had actually told that quarter of a million people to riot, the Capitol would look like this.

View attachment 68083

THIS IS YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE.

View attachment 68084

It is MORONIC to compare REAL left wing carnage to this stupid schitt.

View attachment 68086
Take another big rip on the crack pipe champy....Your on roll...lol....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi...

Benghazi !
You are comparing Hilary's refusal to fulfill requests for security to Pelosi's 6 times refusal to request the national guard to be at the rally. Fair, People died because of a (D)'s failure.

Spamature

President
You are comparing Hilary's refusal to fulfill requests for security to Pelosi's 6 times refusal to request the national guard to be at the rally. Fair, People died because of a (D)'s failure.
I am talking about a situation where the man who had a duty to rescue the VP from a mob instead tweeted out to that mob that the VP had betrayed them, further enraging the mob he had unleashed upon our Capitol and the leadership of our own govt.

Be honest, you were chanting Hang Mike Pence along with Trump's mob, weren't you ?

Drumcollie

I am talking about a situation where the man who had a duty to rescue the VP from a mob instead tweeted out to that mob that the VP had betrayed them, further enraging the mob he had unleashed upon our Capitol and the leadership of our own govt.

Be honest, you were chanting Hang Mike Pence along with Trump's mob, weren't you ?
No...I wasn't in BLM.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. 8 or 9 investigations failed to find that Hillary refused to add two more guards to the consulate in Benghazi. The woman in charge of facilities security resigned. Her name is Charlene Lamb.

2. She probably did not assign more security because of the proximity of the CIA annex...less than one kilometer. That is a few hundred yards.

3. Pelosi was not part of any documented conversation related to national guard troops being assigned to the capitol. There is a board that consists of the House and Senate sergeant at arms, the Capitol Architect and the chief of the capitol hill police...Pelosi isn't on the board.

I actually do not feel any sympathy for the rioters who died. They were breaking the law and got trampled by their fellow rioters...except for the idiot who got shot climbing through a broken window. I'd have shot her twice.

reason10

Governor
Re-read the constitution. It does not guarantee you a platform here or on Fox news or OANN or InfoWars to spew your hatred for all things American...like democracy.
The constitution guarantees free speech, whether it's from mainstream conservative America (which makes up most of this country) or extremist left wing people like you (who make up maybe 30 percent, but vote 100 times in each election.)

You're the only one spewing hate speech and lies here. I own the facts, and facts are ALL I've been posting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The constitution guarantees free speech, whether it's from mainstream conservative America (which makes up most of this country) or extremist left wing people like you (who make up maybe 30 percent, but vote 100 times in each election.)

You're the only one spewing hate speech and lies here. I own the facts, and facts are ALL I've been posting.
Reread the 1st amendment, genius. This is just one example of how consistently wrong you are.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So where in that text is there anything about a media platform deleting your insults?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
30 million criminals voting 80 MILLION TIMES.

Trump was reelected in a landslide and he will be reelected in a BIGGER landslide in 24, and THIS time, you goose stepping criminals won't get away with voter fraud.
Funny thing...millions of illegal ballots and there are about 200 people who are being prosecuted. Ya know why? Because there were about 200 instances of election fraud and that includes not just voting, but registration.

If you want anyone to believe you you'll have to come up with evidence that is not so easily kicked to the curb. Why do you think the people pushing that bullshit are so low on the credibility scale? Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Johnson, Lindell....gimme a break.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm just right, and the uneducated idiots here know i'm right. And it's triggering them.
The uneducated idiots are all the ones who think as you do...that Trump won and somehow the democrats in republican states managed to bypass all of the cross checks and audits to get away with it....

Lucky for you, Giuliani was able to book some free time at the Four Season (landscaping company) to tell you all about it and then the Cyber Numbnuts were able to go broke doing an audit in AZ....

You have yet to come up with a credible way to sneak millions of ballots into the system...but stay convinced that it happened.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You hate elections because your guy lost. So you make facts up. You believe what you've been told by the pillow guy and get pissed because anyone with a brain knows he is a bag of shit and doesn't know wtf he is talking about.

Drumcollie

You hate elections because your guy lost. So you make facts up. You believe what you've been told by the pillow guy and get pissed because anyone with a brain knows he is a bag of shit and doesn't know wtf he is talking about.
only when you let dead people vote.

You people are the ones who challenged every election since Reagan.