• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yes, the new tax law allows many to keep more of what's theirs

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Employers don’t collect taxes; the government does.

And the government is borrowing money to fund the tax cuts. Does borrowed money have to be repaid?
sane people know employers collect the taxes and send it to government, of course you think government have employees at companies collecting taxes.........evidently

not according to many of Slicks CRA, just get second mortgage and move out after destroying the home and O Stimulus (GMC) still owes taxpayers millions/billions

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nor I.

Nowadays I pay people. And nobody needs to repay me for their wages either.
appears some don't understand that

I've paid employees for 30+ years and never once was a government IRS employee in my office while doing it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

How is it that we “keep” money that is borrowed and must be paid back?
Simple. "Keeping" means it never leaves our possession to begin with. The fact that you struggle with such a basic concept is.... actually, it's HILLARYOUS.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Simple. "Keeping" means it never leaves our possession to begin with. The fact that you struggle with such a basic concept is.... actually, it's HILLARYOUS.
You “keep” possession of it for now, but the word “keep” implies that it’s yours for good. Borrowed money is not yours for good if you have to pay it back. True?