• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yessir finally ! right wing demigod Sen. Johnson suggests ending Medicare, Social Security as mandatory spending programs

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Yes, FINALLY, the ponzi scheme will come to an end, just ask the right wingers on here now what they think NOW when their govt tit check stops, their free loading health insurance is gone and their veteran benefits fly out the window !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, ABSOLUTELY , 100%, WHAT YOU RIGHTIES WANT !

I mean you righties must be dancing in the streets to hear this great news ! The second time they have tossed it out there !!!!!! Do you trust those millionaire senators??????

I hope you pkanned your retirement and health care well as if they win, which you all say they will, those programs are GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT !

Sen. Ron Johnson suggests ending Medicare, Social Security as mandatory spending programs - The Washington Post

“The junior senator from Wisconsin wants to put Medicare and Social Security on the chopping block,” Schumer told reporters Wednesday. “He has argued that the benefits which millions of Americans rely on every day shouldn’t be guaranteed, but should be subject to partisan infighting here in Washington. He would like to revoke the guarantee of Medicare and Social Security and make them discretionary. Well, you know what happens when we make things discretionary around here? All too often they get cut, or even eliminated. We don’t want to do that.”
There's only one response to an idiotic post such as this208582.jpg208582.jpg

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think I did, and that's exactly what he did, and will do again, hopefully this time without the fraud. If Republicans allow dirty Democrats to steal another election, it will be time for civil WAR.
You are accusing hundreds, if not thousands of people of committing election related crimes. If you want to be taken seriously you will have to find evidence. Every bullshit verions from Lindell, Giuliani, Lott, D'Souza, Powell, Wood, Gabelman and Trump has been simply crushed by credible sources.

You argued a forensic audit was needed. You got one in AZ. What did it prove?

You ignore the people who worked for Trump in the administration who told him outright that the election was not stolen.

Judges in 61 lawsuits have told you Trump's legal team had no credible evidence.

Who, on your side, is left that you find credible?

You are accusing hundreds, if not thousands of people of committing election related crimes. If you want to be taken seriously you will have to find evidence. Every bullshit verions from Lindell, Giuliani, Lott, D'Souza, Powell, Wood, Gabelman and Trump has been simply crushed by credible sources.

You argued a forensic audit was needed. You got one in AZ. What did it prove?

You ignore the people who worked for Trump in the administration who told him outright that the election was not stolen.

Judges in 61 lawsuits have told you Trump's legal team had no credible evidence.

Who, on your side, is left that you find credible?
I've already presented the evidence in massive amounts, and dismissed your 61 lawsuits farce, and you know it, Mr Laughingstock.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've already presented the evidence in massive amounts, and dismissed your 61 lawsuits farce, and you know it, Mr Laughingstock.
None that I've read that hasn't been shredded by facts.
There have been 61 lawsuits either withdrawn by Trump's lawyers or dismissed by the judges. You are unable to refute what the judges ruled.

None that I've read that hasn't been shredded by facts.
There have been 61 lawsuits either withdrawn by Trump's lawyers or dismissed by the judges. You are unable to refute what the judges ruled.
They didn't "rule' anything because (for the 100th time) they didn't accept the cases for examination.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They didn't "rule' anything because (for the 100th time) they didn't accept the cases for examination.
I posted the judges opinion in Pa. He and two other republican judges tossed the case because there was no evidence presented.
Many cases were withdrawn by Trump's own lawyers as the evidence fell apart as challenged by lawyers for the states.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I think I did, and that's exactly what he did, and will do again, hopefully this time without the fraud. If Republicans allow dirty Democrats to steal another election, it will be time for civil WAR.
And you will be on the front lines of that civil war? I thought it was to start yesterday ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
While it is true that Trump didn't lose 61 lawsuits because some were withdrawn by his own legal team...Here is a very accurate description of those decided by the judges...both democrats and republican judges.

I posted the judges opinion in Pa. He and two other republican judges tossed the case because there was no evidence presented.
Many cases were withdrawn by Trump's own lawyers as the evidence fell apart as challenged by lawyers for the states.
LINK please......1660363665891.png......1660363673593.png

While it is true that Trump didn't lose 61 lawsuits because some were withdrawn by his own legal team...Here is a very accurate description of those decided by the judges...both democrats and republican judges.

I don't accept anything from a leftist think tank as being "accurate" 1660363900922.png 1660363936656.png

write on

Senator
Yes, FINALLY, the ponzi scheme will come to an end, just ask the right wingers on here now what they think NOW when their govt tit check stops, their free loading health insurance is gone and their veteran benefits fly out the window !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, ABSOLUTELY , 100%, WHAT YOU RIGHTIES WANT !

I mean you righties must be dancing in the streets to hear this great news ! The second time they have tossed it out there !!!!!! Do you trust those millionaire senators??????

I hope you pkanned your retirement and health care well as if they win, which you all say they will, those programs are GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT !

Sen. Ron Johnson suggests ending Medicare, Social Security as mandatory spending programs - The Washington Post

“The junior senator from Wisconsin wants to put Medicare and Social Security on the chopping block,” Schumer told reporters Wednesday. “He has argued that the benefits which millions of Americans rely on every day shouldn’t be guaranteed, but should be subject to partisan infighting here in Washington. He would like to revoke the guarantee of Medicare and Social Security and make them discretionary. Well, you know what happens when we make things discretionary around here? All too often they get cut, or even eliminated. We don’t want to do that.”
I'll never understand why wingers vote for those that put forth legislation that is detriment to themselve-- bs'ng Goober.

Gawd help us!

Last edited: