• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yet another new variant has been identified.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why not? We're talking about the spread of the virus and its variants which is mostly contributable by the republican party.
Actually, the Republican party, and everyone else. I thought you professed a rudimentary knowledge of viruses??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I blame the virus.

It mutates as fast as the GOP changes its mantra.

The Law and Order
The Compassionate Conservatism
The Constitutional
The America First

All variants of the same organism.

Each more worrisome than the last.

It's like the number of times the Democrats say they are the party of everyone, then in the next breath tell everyone not them to f off and die ...

Spamature

President
It's like the number of times the Democrats say they are the party of everyone, then in the next breath tell everyone not them to f off and die ...
When did the Democratic Party tell people to f off and die ?

As I recall, that statement was similar to the Ron Paul line from the 2008 GOP primary that got the biggest applause when he was asked about someone who could not afford health insurance.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

As I recall, that statement was similar to the Ron Paul line from the 2008 GOP primary that got the biggest applause when he was asked about someone who could not afford health insurance.
When did the Republican party become the sole unvaccinated.

See. Silly game works both ways....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How did the Republicans get to France to incubate a new variant??

These are the rules of the crazed....
Same way I guess they got to Africa

'jet setters' I have no idea

Maybe that will answer wo's questions

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
When did the Republican party become the sole unvaccinated.

See. Silly game works both ways....
When its leaders like DeSantis and Abbott took the lead in the anti-vax jihad.

If it is both ways, then show me a Democratic Party leaders in similar positions who have done the same.

Come on, you can not sit there and pretend the Summer of 2021 did not happen.
It was an open, blatant and purely partisan venture.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
When its leaders like DeSantis and Abbott took the lead in the anti-vax jihad.

If it is both ways, then show me a Democratic Party leaders in similar positions who have done the same.

Come on, you can not sit there and pretend the Summer of 2021 did not happen.
It was an open, blatant and purely partisan venture.
They are both fully vaxxed. Perhaps you mean that they are part of the “anti-coerced-government-vax” set, right? Many of us favor making decisions for ourselves as dignified human individuals. We just don’t favor state mandates.

Somehow, the personal decision is no longer indicative of personal agency…but forced exerted upon others IS.

How did this happen? How does this make sense?

Spamature

President
They are both fully vaxxed. Perhaps you mean that they are part of the “anti-coerced-government-vax” set, right? Many of us favor making decisions for ourselves as dignified human individuals. We just don’t favor state mandates.

Somehow, the personal decision is no longer indicative of personal agency…but forced exerted upon others IS.

How did this happen? How does this make sense?
If you were completely by yourselves in this world, that would be fine.
But you are not, so it isn't.

In the number of deaths during their anti-vax jihads, Texas nearly surpassed California and Florida overwhelmingly surpassed New York.

They killed thousands with their rhetoric and policies.