• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Yet another new variant has been identified.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you were completely by yourselves in this world, that would be fine.
But you are not, so it isn't.

In the number of deaths during their anti-vax jihads, Texas nearly surpassed California and Florida overwhelmingly surpassed New York.

They killed thousands with their rhetoric and policies.
But YOU said they are the “anti-vax jihad”. Your written words. But they are vaxxed, as am I. I recommend to others that they should get vaxxed, but do not favor coercion - and neither do they.
So, you have defined “anti-vaxx jihad” as opposing government forcing of vaccination.

That’s plainly dishonest - and intentionally so. Why do you hate the truth?

Spamature

President
But YOU said they are the “anti-vax jihad”. Your written words. But they are vaxxed, as am I. I recommend to others that they should get vaxxed, but do not favor coercion - as do they.
So, you have defined “anti-vaxx jihad” as opposing government forcing of vaccination.

That’s plainly dishonest - and intentionally so. Why do you hate the truth?
They are stay at home Imams

You forget that the governor of Texas had an agenda to dictate to private businesses that could not demand their employees to vaccinate. He was using the power of govt to force his jihad upon others.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They are stay at home Imams

You forget that the governor of Texas had an agenda to dictate to private businesses that could not demand their employees to vaccinate. He was using the power of govt to force his jihad upon others.
Nope. He chose to prevent coercion while he himself excercised personal agency to get vaxxed. That is definitively NOT “anti-vax jihad”. He is pro-vax, as am I.

We need more honesty.

Spamature

President
Nope. He chose to prevent coercion while he himself excercised personal agency to get vaxxed. That is definitively NOT “anti-vax jihad”. He is pro-vax, as am I.

We need more honesty.
So govt should force a company to expose its workers to infection and disease and that is not coercion ? So individual agency is counteracted by individual indolence, and the remedy is for the govt to punish agency.

Remember, you just made a big boohoo over whether or not someone would not die if they got vaccinated. So a much lower risk is as good as meaningless from the perspective you used in the Biden misinformation thread.

Imams don't blow themselves up, either.

They just preach rhetoric that suicide bombers believe in enough to blow themselves up.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
They are both fully vaxxed. Perhaps you mean that they are part of the “anti-coerced-government-vax” set, right? Many of us favor making decisions for ourselves as dignified human individuals. We just don’t favor state mandates.

Somehow, the personal decision is no longer indicative of personal agency…but forced exerted upon others IS.

How did this happen? How does this make sense?
Those with your attitude could end up on a ventilator after cutting in line because of your selfishness. Yeah, yeah, you've been vaxxed and whatnot.

But still.....

FU!

Again, what does your bible say about caring for the neighbors and, most importantly, when to wear a mask?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When its leaders like DeSantis and Abbott took the lead in the anti-vax jihad.

If it is both ways, then show me a Democratic Party leaders in similar positions who have done the same.

Come on, you can not sit there and pretend the Summer of 2021 did not happen.
It was an open, blatant and purely partisan venture.
Who said that? Are you saying that the unvaccinated are found solely among the GOP?

Come on guy ..be serious

I don't deny there are a lot among the right. But don't pretend there arent others

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So govt should force a company to expose its workers to infection and disease and that is not coercion ? So individual agency is counteracted by individual indolence, and the remedy is for the govt to punish agency.

Remember, you just made a big boohoo over whether or not someone would not die if they got vaccinated. So a much lower risk is as good as meaningless from the perspective you used in the Biden misinformation thread.

Imams don't blow themselves up, either.

They just preach rhetoric that suicide bombers believe in enough to blow themselves up.
No. Government should have no voice in the matter. Neither force to get vaxxed nor force to prevent vaxx.

Swatting down the lefty lie is a full time job.

Spamature

President
No. Government should have no voice in the matter. Neither force to get vaxxed nor force to prevent vaxx.

Swatting down the lefty lie is a full time job.
Does that go for other natural disasters ?

330mph Hurricane none of Uncle Sam's business

200ft tidal wave, too bad coastal populations, not the Fed's problem

Airborne Ebola is a matter of personal responsibility, folks, you are on your own.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Airborne Ebola is a matter of personal responsibility, folks, you are on your own.
I am consistent. I oppose federal mandates of vaccines for hurricanes and tidal waves. Geeze, you illiberal leftists want coerced violation of our bodies and medical care even when it gets windy and stuff… :-/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You left out Earthquakes in Cali

Spamature

President
I am consistent. I oppose federal mandates of vaccines for hurricanes and tidal waves. Geeze, you illiberal leftists want coerced violation of our bodies and medical care even when it gets windy and stuff… :-/
Why federal and not state and local ?

Spamature

President
I was speaking of federal action in general, not vaccination.

Any who, since you dodged the actual question
What say you about the feds mandating your bodies to forced quarantine with other infected who refuse to vaccinate ?
Are you good with that ?