• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You are worth only what you are paid.

reason10

Governor
They said that about slaves too, while their masters got rich from their labor.

The only people who got rich from the labor of the slaves were the NATION OF ISLAM thugs who actually started the process and managed the trade. Before England and America stepped up the process of arresting slave ships on the high seas, the slave trade was highly lucrative. Actual plantation owners who bought slaves wound up in debt and miserable because a slave could not equal the output of a paid laborer. Even as stupid as the Democrats were back then (not much different from today) they would have ended the practice in a generation. Nothing else, the slavers themselves were being put out of business because of enforcement on the Atlantic.
(Gee! All you had to do was look at a history book.)

It's modern day slavery, cheered on by the right wing.

Slavery is being compelled to work for free. I always thought Democrats were stupid back in the 19th Century but it looks like they haven't bothered to grow their brains. Modern day slavery pays THIS idiot millions of dollars in endorsement fees.

1628084803893.png

Modern day Conservatives (which make up the vast majority of America) do not approve of the kind of massive slavery that made AFRO NUTS rich.

A person who is too stupid and lazy to be worth more than $10 an hour is not a slave. He/she is just too stupid and lazy to be worth more than $10 an hour. Such person has a choice, to get off his/her fat ass, work harder and smarter, go back to school. Slavery gives one NO choice.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
And the republicans fine tuned it today.
Republicans work for a living. While people like Pelosi, Schumer and the Biden Klan got rich off government, the Trump people actually worked harder and smarter and built a $10 billion international real estate empire. Trump got rich by his own efforts. Democrats get rich off Government.

reason10

Governor
LOL, right farmer. I could buy and sell your whole sorry farm if I felt like it. I'm a long way from working at McDonald's. But that would still be more prestigious than being a farmer.
You are a liberal. You can barely buy a large order of fries at a McDonalds. Being on welfare is not being rich.

reason10

Governor
FUBU is actually manufactured in Asian countries.

I don’t think they’d be able to afford made in USA clothes.

Alden shoes are $600 a pair. That’s around half a substitute teachers bi-weekly paycheck... if they live in Hawaii, the highest paying state for substitute teachers.
For some reason you are fixated on your Nazi Privilege here, of being able to hurl personal insults without worrying about any forum action.
A substitute teacher is not a welfare bum. But you are.

reason10

Governor
The union would not stand for it.
And the garbage men in Beverly Hills don't want to take that kind of pay cut.
Consider how much brand-new stuff with the receipts they fish out of the trash.

Oh, and also the mob.

You want them controlling the medical industry too ?
You are claiming that sanitation workers who occasionally fish junk out of the truck are somehow paid more money than a heart surgeon?

Whenever I make the claim that all liberals are on welfare (or the ones here mostly being 16 years old, posting this idiocy on their parents' computer), people like you prove it every time. Obviously you've never actually worked a real job in your entire life. You have no idea what you're talking about.

A Fred Sanford Junk dealer makes more than a heart surgeon?

And you wonder why...

reason10

Governor
As for what a person is worth.
I have always said that garbage men do more for public health than doctors.

How many years of medical school is a sanitation worker required to attend? How many months in residence? How much does a sanitation worker have to pay in malpractice insurance? How high is a sanitation worker's student loan payments?

If you snort an overdose of cocaine, walk out in front of a car, or attend an Obama rally and contract Covid, are you going to go to a doctor or a sanitation worker?

But the pay does not take that into consideration.

When you get old enough and move out of your parents' house and start paying your own way (and being a liberal that'll include a lot of welfare fraud) you might grasp the concept of pay as a barometer of worth.

It takes the garbage men not showing up to get that message across.

What would be a greater crisis? Sanitation workers not showing up or doctors not showing up? Imagine emergency rooms, currently crowded with illegal aliens, left wingers high on fentanyl, etc suddenly discovering there would be no doctor at all.

EatTheRich

President
They said that about slaves too, while their masters got rich from their labor.

The only people who got rich from the labor of the slaves were the NATION OF ISLAM thugs who actually started the process and managed the trade. Before England and America stepped up the process of arresting slave ships on the high seas, the slave trade was highly lucrative. Actual plantation owners who bought slaves wound up in debt and miserable because a slave could not equal the output of a paid laborer. Even as stupid as the Democrats were back then (not much different from today) they would have ended the practice in a generation. Nothing else, the slavers themselves were being put out of business because of enforcement on the Atlantic.
(Gee! All you had to do was look at a history book.)

It's modern day slavery, cheered on by the right wing.

Slavery is being compelled to work for free. I always thought Democrats were stupid back in the 19th Century but it looks like they haven't bothered to grow their brains. Modern day slavery pays THIS idiot millions of dollars in endorsement fees.

View attachment 64571

Modern day Conservatives (which make up the vast majority of America) do not approve of the kind of massive slavery that made AFRO NUTS rich.

A person who is too stupid and lazy to be worth more than $10 an hour is not a slave. He/she is just too stupid and lazy to be worth more than $10 an hour. Such person has a choice, to get off his/her fat ass, work harder and smarter, go back to school. Slavery gives one NO choice.

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are so stupid.
The Nation of Islam didn’t exist in the days of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Attempts to interdict slave ships were no threat to slavery, which at the time accounted for more than 1/2 of GDP, because the importation of slaves was replaced by commercial domestic slave-breeding operations … hence the effort to stamp out the competition from imports. Capitalism requires at a given point a certain number of low-wage jobs no matter which individuals have them … the issue is the range of jobs available and not which particular individuals are socially compelled (by hunger) to do them. Colin Kaepernick is a well-known freedom fighter.

EatTheRich

President
Republicans work for a living. While people like Pelosi, Schumer and the Biden Klan got rich off government, the Trump people actually worked harder and smarter and built a $10 billion international real estate empire. Trump got rich by his own efforts. Democrats get rich off Government.
Good to know that your idea of “efforts” involve inheriting a bunch of money and then leveraging it to bully people into working for you for free and paying you while you provide nothing of value for them.

reason10

Governor
What do you do with your 75 inch screen when you get your 100 inch screen ?

It is easier to just throw it in the trash than look for someone to give it to.
Actually, the only reason it is easier to throw in the trash is because GoodWill will not accept any TVs that are not state of the art. I've already tried to donate perfectly working TVs to that store, only to be turned down.

If you put the TV to the curb, most of the time some more needy individual will drive by and pick it up.

reason10

Governor
None of this has anything to do with ability. It has to do with how a job that is much lower paying and has no prestige but is still just as important to society.

THIS is why I conclude you liberals are 16 years old and have never actually had to experience much of life outside of your parents' home computer. You never took any real courses on Economics.

A person's labor is worth ONLY what someone is willing to pay for it. Prestige is a bullschitt term used by welfare bum liberals who have never done anything useful in their entire lives.

A person could spend a whole day in the hot sun making mud pies. They could be perfectly shaped. And nobody would buy them. So nobody would pay that person to make mud pies.

Labor is shopped like everything else. A 2001 Chevy Impala does not cost as much as a 2021 Mercedes S class sedan.
This Walmart Kayak, (priced at $247)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Itiwit-by-DECATHLON-Itiwit-Inflatable-Recreational-Sit-on-Kayak-with-Pump-2-Person/657293723?wpa_bd=&wpa_pg_seller_id=F55CDC31AB754BB68FE0B39041159D63&wpa_ref_id=wpaqs:DijXYwOSGBd50VjD5VIMFnGrNMMPMPV_sjiDluluBehIYPgQAsp6jmUmkwzZFwGZ9YYJoTUwhNTE3zkULQJUA7cNr4ZkY34o9dMkFXHbkEOdUOc9avy6fwGJXchdHXQoFR1pIJzx8NKRXUdcALlb8WMcJ04HoqMsDJYVN98xzmke7FM31r-97J-mt_Hx_zKllNjY_3WoYkVJIUxhnI3EXQ&wpa_tag=&wpa_aux_info=&wpa_pos=1&wpa_plmt=1145x1145_T-C-IG_TI_1-6_HL-INGRID-GRID-NY&wpa_aduid=ce573b51-0adf-43c0-942a-84ad3b144ac6&wpa_pg=search&wpa_pg_id=kayak&wpa_st=kayak&wpa_tax=4125_546956_7276129_6836875_3656623&wpa_bucket=__bkt__

is not worth as much as this 80 foot yacht.
https://www.unitedyacht.com/used-yachts-for-sale/viking-80-convertible-2018-humdinger-2778567

Who is someone in Beverly Hills going to give it to, one of their underprivileged

Working harder and smarter to get rich is not a privilege. Getting rich by being this guy (whose father is the President of the US)
1628086911733.png

is privilege.

reason10

Governor
Uh oh....

So whats the truth of substitute teacher wages? Because teacher wages are public records just saying. And how do they compare to a janitor’s wage at Buc-Cee’s, a gas stop based in RED Texas.
What's the truth of AFDC welfare checks in your area? How much value in those food stamps you get every month? What is your medicaid worth?

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
For some reason you are fixated on your Nazi Privilege here, of being able to hurl personal insults without worrying about any forum action.
A substitute teacher is not a welfare bum. But you are.
A substitute teacher might as well be one of those people you called out for making less than $10 an hour in your recent statement for being too lazy to become a real teacher.

reason10

Governor
A substitute teacher might as well be one of those people you called out for making less than $10 an hour in your recent statement for being too lazy to become a real teacher.
I don't know what the wage scale for teachers in your ignorant blue state, but clearly they have been paid more than they were worth. You obviously were socially promoted to Jethro's Sixth Grade before dropping out.
In Florida, real teacher and substitute teacher hourly rates are determined at the COUNTY level, not at the state level. I have subbed in three counties in Florida, which is how I know.
Welfare bums like you get a check from the government for DOING NO WORK AT ALL.
Substitute teachers (which keep the system from collapsing in ALL states) put in a honest day's work, (something you people look down on.)

So when you make an ignorant lie statement about Florida's hourly rate for teachers, everyone knows you are lying.

Oh, and thanks for proving to everybody here that the Woke mentality sees no difference between work and sitting on one's fat lazy ass for a check. We all knew it anyway, but you provided documentation.

4/15

Mayor
I don't know what the wage scale for teachers in your ignorant blue state, but clearly they have been paid more than they were worth. You obviously were socially promoted to Jethro's Sixth Grade before dropping out.
In Florida, real teacher and substitute teacher hourly rates are determined at the COUNTY level, not at the state level. I have subbed in three counties in Florida, which is how I know.
Welfare bums like you get a check from the government for DOING NO WORK AT ALL.
Substitute teachers (which keep the system from collapsing in ALL states) put in a honest day's work, (something you people look down on.)

So when you make an ignorant lie statement about Florida's hourly rate for teachers, everyone knows you are lying.

Oh, and thanks for proving to everybody here that the Woke mentality sees no difference between work and sitting on one's fat lazy ass for a check. We all knew it anyway, but you provided documentation.
Thank you for letting me know why floodida people are plain boogers.

reason10

Governor
Thank you for letting me know why floodida people are plain boogers.
We pay income taxes for your welfare checks. We're educated. You're not. We're productive. You're not.

Florida has the best economy and the best schools in the country.

4/15

Mayor
We pay income taxes for your welfare checks. We're educated. You're not. We're productive. You're not.

Florida has the best economy and the best schools in the country.
Floodida gets its money from California tax payers. You are the true welfare king and I am a successful business man who has several business's. I have interviewed prospective employee's who were from Floodida and they had a hard time speaking English let alone answering simple questions about construction like is it cement or concrete.

reason10

Governor
I probably should amend the direction of this thread. (Anyone can make a mistake.)

You ARE worth what you are paid for your WORK. Your JOB.

If you are like most liberals and living on welfare, you are worth LESS than that money.

Selling your vote to goose stepping Democrats is not a real job.

reason10

Governor
Floodida gets its money from California tax payers. You are the true welfare king and I am a successful business man who has several business's. I have interviewed prospective employee's who were from Floodida and they had a hard time speaking English let alone answering simple questions about construction like is it cement or concrete.
Yeah, right. You built Trump Towers, I bet. You probably have ten yachts, each valued at $2 million each.

Oh, by the way, a great many of California taxpayers want to MOVE to Florida, in droves. I don't want those idiots here. They screwed up their own state. Let them stay there and fix it. California is a Venezuelan ghetto.

This is Florida:
1628099582442.png

This is Califuktyoula.
1628099608914.png

EatTheRich

President
None of this has anything to do with ability. It has to do with how a job that is much lower paying and has no prestige but is still just as important to society.

THIS is why I conclude you liberals are 16 years old and have never actually had to experience much of life outside of your parents' home computer. You never took any real courses on Economics.

A person's labor is worth ONLY what someone is willing to pay for it. Prestige is a bullschitt term used by welfare bum liberals who have never done anything useful in their entire lives.

A person could spend a whole day in the hot sun making mud pies. They could be perfectly shaped. And nobody would buy them. So nobody would pay that person to make mud pies.

Labor is shopped like everything else. A 2001 Chevy Impala does not cost as much as a 2021 Mercedes S class sedan.
This Walmart Kayak, (priced at $247)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Itiwit-by-DECATHLON-Itiwit-Inflatable-Recreational-Sit-on-Kayak-with-Pump-2-Person/657293723?wpa_bd=&wpa_pg_seller_id=F55CDC31AB754BB68FE0B39041159D63&wpa_ref_id=wpaqs:DijXYwOSGBd50VjD5VIMFnGrNMMPMPV_sjiDluluBehIYPgQAsp6jmUmkwzZFwGZ9YYJoTUwhNTE3zkULQJUA7cNr4ZkY34o9dMkFXHbkEOdUOc9avy6fwGJXchdHXQoFR1pIJzx8NKRXUdcALlb8WMcJ04HoqMsDJYVN98xzmke7FM31r-97J-mt_Hx_zKllNjY_3WoYkVJIUxhnI3EXQ&wpa_tag=&wpa_aux_info=&wpa_pos=1&wpa_plmt=1145x1145_T-C-IG_TI_1-6_HL-INGRID-GRID-NY&wpa_aduid=ce573b51-0adf-43c0-942a-84ad3b144ac6&wpa_pg=search&wpa_pg_id=kayak&wpa_st=kayak&wpa_tax=4125_546956_7276129_6836875_3656623&wpa_bucket=__bkt__

is not worth as much as this 80 foot yacht.
https://www.unitedyacht.com/used-yachts-for-sale/viking-80-convertible-2018-humdinger-2778567

Who is someone in Beverly Hills going to give it to, one of their underprivileged

Working harder and smarter to get rich is not a privilege. Getting rich by being this guy (whose father is the President of the US)
View attachment 64572

is privilege.
All the workers in a given society and at a particular point in the class struggle, are paid on average the same. The extra amount paid for example to doctors tends on average to equal the opportunity costs involved in entering the profession.

EatTheRich

President
I probably should amend the direction of this thread. (Anyone can make a mistake.)

You ARE worth what you are paid for your WORK. Your JOB.

If you are like most liberals and living on welfare, you are worth LESS than that money.

Selling your vote to goose stepping Democrats is not a real job.
I take it you refused to cash your stimulus checks?

Anyway, interesting that the market is not only perfectly efficient and rational, but indeed morally infallible … until it sets rates for the welfare programs without which the economy would collapse due to severe labor shortages as workers starve instead of weathering whatever crisis requires them to access the safety net and re-entering the work force after the 4 months it takes the average person to get off welfare.