• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You are worth only what you are paid.

Spamature

President
Yes, it is funny how the OP thinks it's okay to pay child laborers $2 a day to take $10 worth of raw materials, and make shoes that Nike then sells for $100 a pair.

But that is how you wingers think.

Right wingers aren't paying left wing professional athletes millions of dollars in endorsement fees for those Nikes. We're kinda pissed that those athletes take a knee during the National Anthem, while they are empowering slavery today.

Oh, and by the way, (since you have already had your LOBOTOMY and have no clue as to what you're talking about) remember WHICH president went after CHINA for violations of international trade laws. Remember the guy who accused China of ripping America off.

And remember the senile pedophile you voted for, who stole an election and gave China back it's most favored nation status.

Gee. In the early 19th Century your kind would probably have applauded Cuba as being the hub for the slave trade.

And to further tax that almost non existent brain of yours, it was PRESIDENT TRUMP who threatened China with TARIFFS on those $100 Nikes. Meanwhile, the unelected senile son of a bitcch you voted for took MILLIONS of dollars from that country.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/04/24/lucas-biden-and-co-follow-the-money-from-china/

Lucas: Biden and Co. follow the money from China
https://drrichswier.com/2021/02/02/biden-☭-center-caught-concealing-tens-of-millions-from-china/

Biden ☭ Center CAUGHT Concealing Tens of Millions $$ From CHINA

So don't blame TAXPAYERS for the crap that YOUR side of the aisle voted for.
Right wingers don't buy athletic shoes ? Because it's the customers who are paying those athletes when they buy the product.

I noticed Trump didn't say anything about his own secret Chinese bank account when he was blustering about China. Nor when he was getting securing Chinese trademarks for his daughter's business.

China's MFN status was made permanent on December 27, 2001.
Who was POTUS back then ?

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Right wingers don't buy athletic shoes ? Because it's the customers who are paying those athletes when they buy the product.

I noticed Trump didn't say anything about his own secret Chinese bank account when he was blustering about China. Nor when he was getting securing Chinese trademarks for his daughter's business.

China's MFN status was made permanent on December 27, 2001.
Who was POTUS back then ?
Oh man... you reminded me of something hilarious. Back when Nordstrom was getting rid of Ivanka’s brand from their stores... old red necks dudes from out of nowhere drove into the city and demanded at their register that they bring out all the Ivanka dresses and high heels for purchase.

Spamature

President
Oh man... you reminded me of something hilarious. Back when Nordstrom was getting rid of Ivanka’s brand from their stores... old red necks dudes from out of nowhere drove into the city and demanded at their register that they bring out all the Ivanka dresses and high heels for purchase.
The salesperson should have asked him if he would be interested in buying some American made clothing from their FUBU line.

Last edited:

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
The salesperson should have asked him if he would be interested in buying some American made clothing from their FUBU line.
FUBU is actually manufactured in Asian countries.

I don’t think they’d be able to afford made in USA clothes.

Alden shoes are $600 a pair. That’s around half a substitute teachers bi-weekly paycheck... if they live in Hawaii, the highest paying state for substitute teachers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You think you have to work at McDonald's to know how much they are paid? Do you not know how to use a search engine?
I'm not searching for a Job and if you're searching good luck getting the Job.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
My bullsh*t detector just went carazy!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not either, just pointing out the stupidity of your comment, which was extremely easy.
I don't give a damn what McDonalds pay, evident you do :cool: Do you have to wear one of those funny looking uniforms.

Spamature

President
FUBU is actually manufactured in Asian countries.

I don’t think they’d be able to afford made in USA clothes.

Alden shoes are $600 a pair. That’s around half a substitute teachers bi-weekly paycheck... if they live in Hawaii, the highest paying state for substitute teachers.
Oh ?

I guess they should change their name to FUBA.

As for what a person is worth.

I have always said that garbage men do more for public health than doctors.

But the pay does not take that into consideration.

It takes the garbage men not showing up to get that message across.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ?

I guess they should change their name to FUBA.

As for what a person is worth.

I have always said that garbage men do more for public health than doctors.

But the pay does not take that into consideration.

It takes the garbage men not showing up to get that message across.
Why not task a garbage man with conducting a heart surgery? And a heart surgeon with gathering trash?

Spamature

President
Why not task a garbage man with conducting a heart surgery? And a heart surgeon with gathering trash?
The union would not stand for it.
And the garbage men in Beverly Hills don't want to take that kind of pay cut.
Consider how much brand-new stuff with the receipts they fish out of the trash.

Oh, and also the mob.

You want them controlling the medical industry too ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The union would not stand for it.
And the garbage men in Beverly Hills don't want to take that kind of pay cut.
Consider how much brand-new stuff with the receipts they fish out of the trash.
Screech.... Now tiny little range. Lol