• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You can forget polling boys and girls

Boca

Governor
If the Dow gets back near it's all time high Biden is toast. And it's already recovered about 80% from it's low on March 23rd. People are going to work again.

Crushing the economy by locking down commerce was but another failed attempt to remove the President from office.

Colorforms

Senator
If the Dow gets back near it's all time high Biden is toast. And it's already recovered about 80% from it's low on March 23rd. People are going to work again.

Crushing the economy by locking down commerce was but another failed attempt to remove the President from office.
I honestly think that was part of calculation democrats were making. Some of them floated the idea of closing for years.

Boca

Governor
I honestly think that was part of calculation democrats were making. Some of them floated the idea of closing for years.
People vote according to the family stomachs not the deaths in a global pandemic originating in a foreign country. It's not only simple to understand it's human nature.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
he has a long way to go to catch Obama’s 148% gain...but we can see. :)

Next President
49.4%
0.1% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
45.2%

Jen

Senator

The economy is going to be fine.
But I do wonder what destructive, hateful thing the Democrats will do next.