• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You can't spell .... without the (R): This is your GOP today edition

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Quite the Reach Around "Chemical Officer" :) were you a "supervisor"

Try that after 1 1/2" of rain this morning............

We've been harvesting 6,000 bu an hour for a over a week.......try that with your 2 row or is it a 4 :)
So how is it your are still on here 24/7/365 - those fancy combines do it without an operator I bet !

Nuclear , Biological and Chemical Officer - NBC if you actually served you would know that term LMAO

Now called CBRN 74A

Man that faceplant has to hurt.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So how is it your are still on here 24/7/365 - those fancy combines do it without an operator I bet !

Nuclear , Biological and Chemical Officer - NBC if you actually served you would know that term LMAO

Now called CBRN 74A

Man that faceplant has to hurt.......
3" of rain keeps combines idle and unlike you I'm not here 24/7/365
If you were an Officer Biden can call you up at his pleasure

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And despite emptying out all the jails and prison of Democrats with judicial reform the vast majority left in them for the worst of the worst kind of stuff are Democrats. Its like 7 out of 10 prisoners are Democrats.
7 out of 10? Prove it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
3" of rain keeps combines idle and unlike you I'm not here 24/7/365
If you were an Officer Biden can call you up at his pleasure
You've posted 169,000 times and Don has posted 11,000. I'll leave it up to you to explain how it is that you think Don is on PJ more than you are.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You've posted 169,000 times and Don has posted 11,000. I'll leave it up to you to explain how it is that you think Don is on PJ more than you are.
and you have 102,310 and your nose must be 3' long
I've also been her 5 years longer than don

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Unlike him I go for days without posting - here I will go 5 days in a row - no problem - I have silage to chop and blow into the silo - now he won't leave for 1 day LMFAO at addicts

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unlike him I go for days without posting - here I will go 5 days in a row - no problem - I have silage to chop and blow into the silo - now he won't leave for 1 day LMFAO at addicts
Yet here you are blowing in the wind and how do you chop silage with a combine ???????????????????
I'm in my elevator office when not in my combine
Your boy MV is here more than I am so whine of that :)