• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You finally got me Libs....

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
...looks like I'm out of the racist closet.

Since I understand the concept that a larger percentage of the black community is on welfare than the white community.

If I point it out in public, then offer up a solution to fix it, can I be the Grand Imperial Whatchmacallit of the KKK?
the issue is that Santorum held up poor blacks (to play into repub resentment) when there also happens to be a growing number of whites who live in poverty. why didn't he mention ALL the poor? I think you know the answer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No what you don't have a clue of is that you had a path, you had history and your past led to your ability to be able to do the things you did. People don't just decide to have what you had.
Your success is great but it in no way has anything to do with reality for those people who didn't have the same path and need a help. And that is what your side can't understand.
Your a gawd damn foolish fool.............a family here in the woods..........the dad seldom worked, had 11 kids......four of those kids became 1%er's.........why, they didn't want to be like their daddy!

One can be anything they wish to be, if one sets his goals.............

Mytzlplk

Governor
and of course, are either blissfully unaware of the causes, or don't care if you do, and therefore think it alright that your racist rightwing brethren be fed the "the others are taking your tax money" line.

What would you be calling them versus whites if a gang of either were involved in say, some needless beating or something?
Whatchamaycallit of the KKK indeed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thx...........your rants is why I would never do crack-cocaine..............

Lukey

Senator
yeah even if it's totally true, it's one story. and the truth is most people don't have the inter workings to accomplish that. But your like I said, most republicans believe that He did it, so why cant you, or I did it why not you. Not everyone is going to be special enough to do what these people did. I am happy for them, but they are a few out of millions. The path is not there for most people, and even if there is a path it doesn't mean that everyone has the ability to follow it.

So does this mean they are unworthy of help because they didn't reach the places, like those who did?
My grandfather was a drunken tailor who worked sporadically. He raised his kids in an inner city ghetto. His sons grew up to be a 1) steady working laborer, 2 business executive, 3) business executive, and 4) college president. His daughter married a (actual) rocket scientist. People choose their paths. Where they start from is of minor importance. What the left is trying to do is equal outcomes for those who make poor choices in life (and we all know what that is).

StanH

Council Member
Ahh... that's one of the core differences between liberals and conservatives. Liberals spend time making excuses why people can't. Conservatives spend time saying why people can. Incidentally, you liberals seem to think a lot of blacks simply can't, but then turn around and call us racist.

Classic.

Plenty of black people can, they just need to quit listening to racist liberals who keep telling them they can't.

yeah even if it's totally true, it's one story. and the truth is most people don't have the inter workings to accomplish that. But your like I said, most republicans believe that He did it, so why cant you, or I did it why not you. Not everyone is going to be special enough to do what these people did. I am happy for them, but they are a few out of millions. The path is not there for most people, and even if there is a path it doesn't mean that everyone has the ability to follow it.

So does this mean they are unworthy of help because they didn't reach the places, like those who did?

StanH

Council Member
No, you had a chance to go to college. You simply listened to the wrong people and believed them.

No Jen, I don't care what you did or how you got there. I just know that I grew up with both parents but was really poor. I know that I had no chance at going to college and for the most part was directed away from it because I wasn't all that smart. I have worked entry level jobs for a good part of my life and got lucky. I got into a Vo Tech and got a two year degreee out of my Military service in a field other than what I wanted. But everything worked out for me and a job opened and I got it because of friendships I had made.

I have spent most of my life around people who are just trying to live an American dream, but have seen the problems they have had with layoffs, job loss to other places. Where a breakdown of a car could cost your job or a sickness could put you behind for years. And we are the lucky ones.

You need to lose everything Jen and maybe you could understand how it would be to start over with nothing, getting a job where there isn't any.

Jen you have had it easy, and just getting an education and improve is not what most people have to work through. Their life's start with trying to figure out how to survive. They aren't asking for your pity, they are asking for your understanding, which most people like you seem unable to do.

StanH

Council Member
No sweetheart, that is not "the issue".

the issue is that Santorum held up poor blacks (to play into repub resentment) when there also happens to be a growing number of whites who live in poverty. why didn't he mention ALL the poor? I think you know the answer.

StanH

Council Member
That's funny,
. And the people who get themselves out being poor, broke, black, white, ghetto, barrio, etc? They're blissfully unaware of the causes as well, and simply focus on improving their lives instead dwelling on "the causes".

Very simple concept. Trust me, even black people (or whomever else you think can't succeed) can grasp it.

and of course, are either blissfully unaware of the causes, or don't care if you do, and therefore think it alright that your racist rightwing brethren be fed the "the others are taking your tax money" line.

What would you be calling them versus whites if a gang of either were involved in say, some needless beating or something?
Whatchamaycallit of the KKK indeed.

NCmusicman

Governor
Shhh.... Libs like it the way it is... Black votes are cheaper and easier to purchase if Dems keep them down and in Democrat administered welfare & food stamp poverty.