• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What that is proof of is that I was right not to have made work for myself - been here too many times before. You all have your debunking sites 'at the ready'.

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

i didnt have anything at the ready. I googled in follow up to your reference and voila...there it was.

note...your reply was expected, as always....

God of War

Governor
i didnt have anything at the ready. I googled in follow up to your reference and voila...there it was.

note...your reply was expected, as always....
You mean you googled and got certain results? Did they match your opinion or did you match theirs. Beware of Google.

God of War

Governor
odd stuff. to the both of you..... no, everything isnt one massive conspiracy
Is that the best you got? ;0)

If you think google hasn't done itself great damage "curating" search results... I got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in... Seriously. Cheap. Hardly a fixer upper.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is that the best you got? ;0)

If you think google hasn't done itself great damage "curating" search results... I got a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in... Seriously. Cheap. Hardly a fixer upper.
odd. so everything is curated now? or just the stuff i pick?

as an aside..... an article that explains the differences between virus and bacteria and the effects of vaccine...is curated?

God of War

Governor
odd. so everything is curated now? or just the stuff i pick?

as an aside..... an article that explains the differences between virus and bacteria and the effects of vaccine...is curated?
I'm not following your conversation. Sorry, shouldn't have interrupted. I'm just making a generic point about google search results. Pay me no mind. I'm sure my point is just crazy conspiracy stuff.

Mina Park

Council Member
Worn down? The whole planet is worn down by Big Pharma now!
I'm not.

Of Spanish flu, there is a good book ; Swine Flu Expose by Eleanor I. McBean
Do you mean the anti-vax kook who wrote "Poisoned Needle"? Wow! She's a nutter.

She argued that 1918 wasn't even a flu, but rather the result of vaccinations given to soldiers. Of course, here in the real world we have tissue samples from victims that allowed modern gene sequencing that confirmed it was a flu. We even have studies of survivors showing they have antibodies to that virus. And, of course, the 1918 flu wasn't confined to killing soldiers. It cut through populations of non-soldiers far from any battlefield, because the disease was caused not by vaccine poisoning, as she'd have it, but by a virus that could be transmitted from person to person.

Have you actually read her garbage? Give it a try. For example, her ravings in the Poisoned Needle include the idea that germs don't actually cause disease. "Isolated germs have never been known to attack and cause decay and disease of any part of the body." She insists that the disease actually comes from poisons, like vaccines, and that the presence of bacteria and other organisms in the diseased are just because they're "part of decayed substance." "Bacteria do not cause pathology but are rather the effects of disease.... bacteria does not and cannot produce disease in a healthy organism"

In other words, if you've got, say, malaria, it has nothing to do with the malaria parasite present in all people with malaria. Rather, that parasite is just a side effect of you having malaria, which was actually caused by some other poison, like a vaccine. If you took a healthy person and injected him with the malaria parasites, he'd be fine, according to this dim bulb. Same with the smallpox virus, anthrax bacteria, and so on. All those things evolved from the decay of the body following a poisoning, rather than being the cause of the illness.

That is, of course, utter lunacy. We have countless examples of isolated germs causing disease -- including lots of examples of scientists who are researching germs becoming accidentally infected and getting sick.

This is why one should rely on actual experts in understanding illness, not fringe lay people like Eleanor McBean.