• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

Mina Park

Council Member
I'm not.

Do you mean the anti-vax kook who wrote "Poisoned Needle"? Wow! She's a nutter.

She argued that 1918 wasn't even a flu, but rather the result of vaccinations given to soldiers. Of course, here in the real world we have tissue samples from victims that allowed modern gene sequencing that confirmed it was a flu. We even have studies of survivors showing they have antibodies to that virus. And, of course, the 1918 flu wasn't confined to killing soldiers. It cut through populations of non-soldiers far from any battlefield, because the disease was caused not by vaccine poisoning, as she'd have it, but by a virus that could be transmitted from person to person.

Have you actually read her garbage? Give it a try. For example, her ravings in the Poisoned Needle include the idea that germs don't actually cause disease. "Isolated germs have never been known to attack and cause decay and disease of any part of the body." She insists that the disease actually comes from poisons, like vaccines, and that the presence of bacteria and other organisms in the diseased are just because they're "part of decayed substance." "Bacteria do not cause pathology but are rather the effects of disease.... bacteria does not and cannot produce disease in a healthy organism"

In other words, if you've got, say, malaria, it has nothing to do with the malaria parasite present in all people with malaria. Rather, that parasite is just a side effect of you having malaria, which was actually caused by some other poison, like a vaccine. If you took a healthy person and injected him with the malaria parasites, he'd be fine, according to this dim bulb. Same with the smallpox virus, anthrax bacteria, and so on. All those things evolved from the decay of the body following a poisoning, rather than being the cause of the illness.

That is, of course, utter lunacy. We have countless examples of isolated germs causing disease -- including lots of examples of scientists who are researching germs becoming accidentally infected and getting sick.

This is why one should rely on actual experts in understanding illness, not fringe lay people like Eleanor McBean.
I'd love to challenge such a person, to see if she REALLY believes what she says she does. Like we could each put up $10,000, and agree to three injections. I would be injected with vials of the flu vaccine, the COVID vaccine, and a tetanus shot -- each a dangerous poison, according to her. She would be injected with vials of live malaria parasites, Ebola virus, and anthrax bacteria (none of which, according to her, can create illness in a healthy person). In two weeks, we compete in a mile run and whoever wins gets the $20,000.

I'm not much of a runner, but something tells me she wouldn't have a good mile time zipped up in a body bag.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love to challenge such a person, to see if she REALLY believes what she says she does. Like we could each put up $10,000, and agree to three injections. I would be injected with vials of the flu vaccine, the COVID vaccine, and a tetanus shot -- each a dangerous poison, according to her. She would be injected with vials of live malaria parasites, Ebola virus, and anthrax bacteria (none of which, according to her, can create illness in a healthy person). In two weeks, we compete in a mile run and whoever wins gets the $20,000.

I'm not much of a runner, but something tells me she wouldn't have a good mile time zipped up in a body bag.

queue the....I have little time for proving that which is known and engaging such things post....

watch, you'll see...

I'm not.

Do you mean the anti-vax kook who wrote "Poisoned Needle"? Wow! She's a nutter.

She argued that 1918 wasn't even a flu, but rather the result of vaccinations given to soldiers. Of course, here in the real world we have tissue samples from victims that allowed modern gene sequencing that confirmed it was a flu. We even have studies of survivors showing they have antibodies to that virus. And, of course, the 1918 flu wasn't confined to killing soldiers. It cut through populations of non-soldiers far from any battlefield, because the disease was caused not by vaccine poisoning, as she'd have it, but by a virus that could be transmitted from person to person.

Have you actually read her garbage? Give it a try. For example, her ravings in the Poisoned Needle include the idea that germs don't actually cause disease. "Isolated germs have never been known to attack and cause decay and disease of any part of the body." She insists that the disease actually comes from poisons, like vaccines, and that the presence of bacteria and other organisms in the diseased are just because they're "part of decayed substance." "Bacteria do not cause pathology but are rather the effects of disease.... bacteria does not and cannot produce disease in a healthy organism"

In other words, if you've got, say, malaria, it has nothing to do with the malaria parasite present in all people with malaria. Rather, that parasite is just a side effect of you having malaria, which was actually caused by some other poison, like a vaccine. If you took a healthy person and injected him with the malaria parasites, he'd be fine, according to this dim bulb. Same with the smallpox virus, anthrax bacteria, and so on. All those things evolved from the decay of the body following a poisoning, rather than being the cause of the illness.

That is, of course, utter lunacy. We have countless examples of isolated germs causing disease -- including lots of examples of scientists who are researching germs becoming accidentally infected and getting sick.

This is why one should rely on actual experts in understanding illness, not fringe lay people like Eleanor McBean.
There you are = in your true colours. Double thank God that I didn't take much trouble in answering you.

We're done.

Or are we merely supposed to take gnomic assertions as true without evidence?
Post Hoc, Propter Hoc

You do all the time, from the self-appointed self-interested "experts" whom the ruling class anoints to rule over the public's mind.

My proof is the fact that these plagues happened again and again before the invention of the internal-combustion engine. Second, your evidence is the deaths after the Lockdown allowed the virus to survive.

As for "novel," which is another lying term slipped in by the slick and deceptive media, the Chinese have only suffered 5,000 deaths. Obviously, they are almost totally immune to this creature. That could only have happened if the virus has been around for thousands of years, before recorded history, which goes back many millennia in China.

Oh so now you are showing off your great debating skills, eh Phil!

Yes the Spanish Flu was caused by vaccines '' more of our men are being killed by medical shots than enemy shots'' was being said at the end of WWI.
Lab Mice

What is the Medical Establishment's answer for how the Spanish Flu originated? I bet that they have none. They don't think very deeply on anything, yet finding out what caused it to come into existence and activate would have led to a way to prevent it and other viruses from every getting off the ground.

What caused it to go away? The theory that it merely mutated into harmlessness or even the regular flu seems simplistic to me. Why should anyone respect these childish nerds?

There you are = in your true colours. Double thank God that I didn't take much trouble in answering you.

We're done.
Internet's Enforcers From the Pharmafia

Yet they found out that scurvy was caused by the victim being deficient in Vitamin C. So it is an acceptable hypothesis that at least some diseases are caused internally by a weakness or unnatural treatment in the host and not by an invasion of a bacterium or virus.

Mina Park

Council Member
What is the Medical Establishment's answer for how the Spanish Flu originated?
Evolution by natural selection. When genetic material replicates, random errors occasionally slip in. Some times those errors prove advantageous, from the perspective of being able to replicate further. The influenza virus is subject to the same force. It reproduces in numbers too great for the human mind to grasp, and sometimes that replication includes flaws. Once in a while, one of those will give rise to a new variant that proves more infectious, deadlier, or both. The Spanish flu was related to earlier seasonal flu varieties, but had mutated in a way that made it far deadlier, and which also made it infectious enough to become the dominant strain in the world for a couple years. Thus, the pandemic.

As for why it went away -- it stuck around for a couple years, by which time a pretty large share of the remaining human population had already had it and developed immunity to it, or had already been immune to it (due to natural immune system variations or a combination of earlier viruses that had taught the body to handle it). Once that portion of the population was large enough, you had "herd immunity," where the R0 for the virus (the average number of people someone would infect) dropped low enough that the disease quickly dwindled, much like a wildfire that has already burned up everything flammable around it. At that point, new variants that got around that resistance became the dominant strains -- but they proved less deadly, more in line with prior seasonal flus.

None of this is actually terribly difficult to understand. However, some people are drawn, for emotional reasons, to weird conspiracy theories instead.

Mina Park

Council Member
Internet's Enforcers From the Pharmafia

Yet they found out that scurvy was caused by the victim being deficient in Vitamin C. So it is an acceptable hypothesis that at least some diseases are caused internally by a weakness or unnatural treatment in the host and not by an invasion of a bacterium or virus.
Some diseases are caused by viruses. Some by bacteria. Some by parasites. Some by poisons. Some by nutritional deficiencies. Some by genetic problems. Some by lifestyles. And so on. No sane person denies that. But the lunatic Queen Titania was pushing does. She rejected the idea that any diseases were caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites, which she saw as merely symptoms of the underlying ailments.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Worn down? The whole planet is worn down by Big Pharma now! No, it is just that one knows where this will end no matter how much time one puts in ....

Of Spanish flu, there is a good book ; Swine Flu Expose by Eleanor I. McBean PhD, ND. I think it is on line somewhere.

14 very crude vaccines were being given to the British military, at that time, dunno how many were being given to the US military - lists can be found - including typhoid, diptheria , Coli- this that and the other, acne! acne ffs! Later they were given to civillian populations - accounts vary but the symptoms were atrocious and seen together they were unheard of but you can find Drs accounts comparing them to typhoid. Numbers of deaths also vary but whole villages and small towns seem to have been wiped out. The Germans thought that it was a bio gone wrong; as in; that it had been meant to kill them but back fired, who knows? There is no doubt in my mind that calling it The Spanish Flu was a cover up for a dreadful man-made, vaccine conveyed epidemic.

Polio came about at the same time that DDT was being used everywhere and for every bloody thing. At the same time children's tonsilles (protection) were being wiped out almost a a matter of course - the vaccine made matters worse. Just follow Bill Gates in the third world to understand what a killer the Polio vaccine is = flaccid paralysis, melingitis ....

You ask for establisheed authorities take on this ............... I could give you lists of persecuted Drs, struck off for voicing their doubts about the backbone of allopathy, the vaccine!
I provided a link showing DDT was invented in the 1940s. I provided another link showing Polio existed hundreds of years ago.

God of War

Governor
Which positions of mine would you define as fringe? In the present case, I'm just arguing that viruses, bacteria, and parasites can cause disease. That doesn't seem like a fringe belief, does it?
1) I said you fit in. I said nothing about fringe.

2) Have you left this thread?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Awesome post.

That’s gonna leave a mark.

;-)