• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

God of War

Governor
The hordes VOTE IN the government that subjugates you. Leftism and the lefty horde IS the problem. They elect city mayors who order police to “stand down” as they watch innocents beaten. They demand that their already elected pols force us to wear masks, get vaxxed, etc.

Drooling rank and file, liberty-loathing, lefty morons are the problem. Pols are a lagging indicator.
I'm more worried about government. I'm here free speechifying the hordes you speak of, sowing doubt into their false beliefs with truth. I used to live and let live with the... uninformed. Not no more. My intention is to brutalize with the truth. They asked for it when they came at me and mine. ;0)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm more worried about government. I'm here free speechifying the hordes you speak of, sowing doubt into their false beliefs with truth. I used to live and let live with the... uninformed. Not no more. My intention is to brutalize with the truth. They asked for it when they came at me and mine. ;0)
Good luck penetrating the thick, thick, thick, collectivist-programmed skulls. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The hordes VOTE IN the government that subjugates you. Leftism and the lefty horde IS the problem. They elect city mayors who order police to “stand down” as they watch innocents beaten. They demand that their already elected pols force us to wear masks, get vaxxed, etc.

Drooling rank and file, liberty-loathing, lefty morons are the problem. Pols are a lagging indicator.
So in your opinion we should abandon democratic elections...and drooling rank and file, democracy hating, righty scumbags are not a problem?

1631140574912.png

Zam-Zam

Senator
FWIW:

Though the Spanish Flu Pandemic lasted a year and a half, having started in January 1918 and mostly ended by June 1919, most deaths took place in a 16 week period from September to December 1918. October was the month with the highest death toll.

The Spanish Flu hit in four waves — the first was mild, the second was the deadliest, the third was deadlier than the first, and the fourth was minor. The second wave was what made the pandemic so devastating.

But how did the pandemic end?

The end of a pandemic is hard to pinpoint, but we can safely say that things started going back to normal by late 1918.

How it ended is, surprisingly, quite a mystery. The number of cases diminished quickly at the end of the second wave, and from then on, the cases that did appear were nowhere as deadly or as disrupting as they had once been.

From mid-October to mid-November 1918, the weekly death toll of the Spanish Flu in Philadelphia went from about 4,600 to about nothing.

The most mind-boggling part is that nobody knows how it faded so quickly. There are many theories, one of which is most likely right, yes, but they are all still very much disputed.

Complete text: How did the Spanish Flu Pandemic End? | by L.P. Crown | Medium

God of War

Governor
The most mind-boggling part is that nobody knows how it faded so quickly. There are many theories, one of which is most likely right, yes, but they are all still very much disputed.
The most reasoned explanation is naturally acquired herd immunity in combination with a classical pandemic trait that it becomes more transmissible over time but far less deadly as a matter of viral evolution.

And never forget the power of a Swedish/Polish/Jewish mother and her clean freak ways.

God of War

Governor
The only credulity bone of mine that is strained...is the notion that there were so many (ill gained votes)...such surety.. yet none have proven/borne it out in court

Cue music....
Why all the court cases against a forensic audit then? Those ballots belong to the people why not let them inspect them freely and without court filed hindrances? Why do leftist judges grant the hindrances to free, fair, and complete inspection?

cue the ironic laughter... counterpointing the music...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why all the court cases against a forensic audit then? Those ballots belong to the people why not let them inspect them freely and without court filed hindrances? Why do leftist judges grant the hindrances to free, fair, and complete inspection?

free? Fair? By uncertified pro-Trump auditors with zero experience in election audits.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I understand audits were done..producing shit. Legal moves were to spread disinformation that there was anything more than shit within said audit reports.

God of War

Governor
I understand audits were done..producing shit. Legal moves were to spread disinformation that there was anything more than shit within said audit reports.
You're wrong. Forensic audits have been sought and when not greatly constrained fully disallowed. Why do they keep the ballots if they can't be forensically inspected.

Trump won. The election was stolen period. Until forensic audit says otherwise.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're wrong. Forensic audits have been sought and when not greatly constrained fully disallowed. Why do they keep the ballots if they can't be forensically inspected.

Trump won. The election was stolen period. Until forensic audit says otherwise.
No. Many were proposed to be conducted by podunks and halfwits....and were disallowed

[/URL]

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Ans: The Spanish Flu of 1918.

They had no vaccines nor therapeutics. Just masks, cleanliness, and far less immediate global travel. And after two years the deadly flu became more transmissible and far less lethal. Nine out of ten viral epidemics do just that.

Here we are in the second year and the question is up in the air as to which way Covid will go. If it stays it will be because the vaccines drove more deadly variants. Every vaccinated person is turning out to be a potential Typhoid Mary.
I was hoping it was Joe*.