• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

You know what went away after two years?

God of War

Governor
Ans: The Spanish Flu of 1918.

They had no vaccines nor therapeutics. Just masks, cleanliness, and far less immediate global travel. And after two years the deadly flu became more transmissible and far less lethal. Nine out of ten viral epidemics do just that.

Here we are in the second year and the question is up in the air as to which way Covid will go. If it stays it will be because the vaccines drove more deadly variants. Every vaccinated person is turning out to be a potential Typhoid Mary.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes..but no.

The Spanish flu pandemic was exacerbated by failing to mask, and distance.

Much like today.... variants arise because of a multiplicity of hosts...affording the virus pathways to mutate
There will ALWAYS be available incubation chambers for any highly communicable virus to mutate. Good luck getting everyone on the globe vaxxed and masked in…say…Burundi or Guyana or Papua New Guinea.
Some of us will choose to vax, some will not - but this worldwide herd immunity thing…and/or…ending mutation of a coronavirus…will never happen. It will not observe borders of the largely vaxxed…any more than climate will observe borders of the adherents of the Paris Accords while India, China, etc. do their thing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There will ALWAYS be available incubation chambers for any highly communicable virus to mutate. Good luck getting everyone on the globe vaxxed and masked in…say…Burundi or Guyana or Papua New Guinea.
Some of us will choose to vax, some will not - but this worldwide herd immunity thing…and/or…ending mutation of a coronavirus…will never happen. It will not observe borders of the largely vaxxed…any more than climate will observe borders of the adherents of the Paris Accords while India, China, etc. do their thing.
Yep.

God of War

Governor
The Spanish flu pandemic was exacerbated by failing to mask, and distance.
And it still went away after two years being the point here.

Much like today.... variants arise because of a multiplicity of hosts...affording the virus pathways to mutate
The multiplicity of hosts are the Typhoid Mary's created by the vaccine. The mRNA injections elicit a single epitope immune response when natural immunity works with 12 to 16 epitopes. This explains the breakthrough Covid cases with the vaccinated.

The lie has been that vaccinated immunity is stronger than natural immunity. It's such a crappy science religion lie it beggars belief. This has been about acclimating the public to mRNA gene therapy technology. This is why Fauci lies. This is Fauci's pattern since he pushed AZT for AIDS. He's repeating his 40 year old M.O. He (science) has lied before congress and the people time and again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ans: The Spanish Flu of 1918.

They had no vaccines nor therapeutics. Just masks, cleanliness, and far less immediate global travel. And after two years the deadly flu became more transmissible and far less lethal. Nine out of ten viral epidemics do just that.

Here we are in the second year and the question is up in the air as to which way Covid will go. If it stays it will be because the vaccines drove more deadly variants. Every vaccinated person is turning out to be a potential Typhoid Mary.
20 million dead in 1918/1919/1920. Over 700,000 dead in the US.

God of War

Governor
Good luck getting everyone on the globe vaxxed and masked in…say…Burundi or Guyana or Papua New Guinea.
You don't have to if you stop travel. Especially, illegal immigration travel.

There are vaccines that should be chosen and others not. With Covid I'm waiting it out. Everybody will catch it but I'm catching the tail end of it when its more transmissible and less deadly. I want the more potent natural immunity. I may be wrong and Covid could kill me, but it wouldn't be my mistake. It would be my choice. My informed choice. My informed consent choice.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You don't have to if you stop travel. Especially, illegal immigration travel.

There are vaccines that should be chosen and others not. With Covid I'm waiting it out. Everybody will catch it but I'm catching the tail end of it when its more transmissible and less deadly. I want the more potent natural immunity. I may be wrong and Covid could kill me, but it wouldn't be my mistake. It would be my choice. My informed choice. My informed consent choice.
Agreed that it is properly a matter of individual choice. The control freak busybody hordes need to be beaten back.

reason10

Governor
What the idiots here are hoping for (Edited) is a vaccination CURE for the Coronavirus, once similar to the Smallpox virus.

This may be impossible because the Coronavirus was weaponized in the Wuhan lab, (the one Obama paid for, using American taxpayer dollars). It's possible all those variants, all those mutations were built into the DNA of what that lab created and loosed to the world.

reason10

Governor
Yep. Catching it from someone else who is careless or indifferent might not be their choice.
Or maybe it being brought in by unvaccinated unmasked illegal aliens because the President was indifferent and careless, and because he wanted more illegal aliens to register Democrat.

That's what's happening right now.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm more concerned with the control freak busybody government that needs beating back. The hordes can go f. themselves. :0)
The hordes VOTE IN the government that subjugates you. Leftism and the lefty horde IS the problem. They elect city mayors who order police to “stand down” as they watch innocents beaten. They demand that their already elected pols force us to wear masks, get vaxxed, etc.

Drooling rank and file, liberty-loathing, lefty morons are the problem. Pols are a lagging indicator.